tags

Best legend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best legend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a good night john legend lyrics, poem 5 a legend of the northland, s good night john legend.

• 215 Followers
  • 374 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Dear Yuvraj Congrats for the glorious journey as a part of ICC for 19+ years. I don't know how to pray for u today for ur future but today i really miss all he matches which I've seen live while u r batting like King. When I heard that you are going to declare ur retirement a few day before I just remember all the matches and today all matches are like running in front of my eyes. I'm 24 year old and I watch you from the 6x6 paji, you are my 'Man Of The Cricket for all the Time.' on thing sir I wana to write for u today हर अच्छे वक़्त का बुरा वक़्त होता है| और हर बुरे वक़्त का बुरा वक़्त भी होता है|| I learned from you "Never Give Up!!" -Shreyaag"

Dear Yuvraj Congrats for the glorious journey as a part of ICC for 19+ years.
I don't know how to pray for u today for ur future but today i really miss all he matches which I've seen live while u r batting like King. When I heard that you are going to declare ur retirement a few day before I just remember all the matches and today all
matches are like running in
front of my eyes.
I'm 24 year old and I watch
you from the 6x6 paji, you are my
'Man Of The Cricket for all the Time.'
on thing sir I wana to write
for u today
हर अच्छे वक़्त का बुरा वक़्त होता है|
और हर बुरे वक़्त का बुरा वक़्त भी होता है||
I learned from you
"Never Give Up!!"
                                                                  -Shreyaag

Well played... I #legend #yuvrajsinha #manofthematch #cancer #yogisingh #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficials #nojoto #nojoto.com

166 Love

"कुछ लोग एक रोज़ जो बिछड़ जाते हैं वो हजारों के आने से मिलते नहीं... उम्र भर चाहे कोई पुकारा करे उनका नाम वो फिर नहीं आते, वो फिर नहीं आते... The Great Actor Never dies They Live in the Hearts of Millions 😥💔 ✍My_Words..."

कुछ लोग एक रोज़ जो बिछड़ जाते हैं
वो हजारों के आने से मिलते नहीं...

उम्र भर चाहे कोई पुकारा करे उनका नाम
वो फिर नहीं आते, वो फिर नहीं आते...

The Great Actor Never dies They
Live in the Hearts of Millions 😥💔

✍My_Words...

We Will Miss You Sir #RIP #legend #irrfankhan #nojotoapp #nojotohindi #nojotonews #Love #Life #Motivation

@aman6.1 @Internet Jockey @Shreeya Dhapola @sheetal pandya मेरे शब्द @Mr. MANEESH @Tezmi_queen

133 Love

Ghazal Sun Ke Pareshan Ho Gaye Kya...???
#NojotoVideoPoetry #Shayari #poem #Quotes #Love #romance #feellings #AhmedFaraz #legend #Shayarizindagihai

88 Love
3.6K Views
2 Share

"वो अकेला ही काफी था, तूफान लेने को वो अकेला ही चला था, सब कुछ बदलाने को 💪💪💪 न जाने कैसे दूर, हमसे एक सितारा हो गया वो अकेला ही काफी था, हमारी पलकें भीगाेने को 😭😭😭😭"

वो अकेला ही काफी था, तूफान लेने को 

वो अकेला ही चला था, सब कुछ बदलाने को  💪💪💪

न जाने कैसे दूर, हमसे एक सितारा हो गया 

वो अकेला ही काफी था, हमारी पलकें भीगाेने को 😭😭😭😭

#irrfankhan 💗💗

Legends are not missed, they are always remembered ❤

#legend #Love #Remember #you #feelings #Inspiration

#Nojoto #nojotopoetry #Poetry

88 Love

The sky is definitely full of stars. 💙
RIP Avicii.
#Fact #avicii #Death #legend #News