Best idioticphotoshoot Stories

• 1 Followers
  • 577 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best idioticphotoshoot Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about idioticphotoshoot Quotes, idioticphotoshoot Shayari, idioticphotoshoot Videos, idioticphotoshoot Poem and idioticphotoshoot WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
If bollywood had honest slogans with each movies then what would they be?

This question was asked to me Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghaam - I wish my family is cool but unfortunately I live in India so I have to be happy making movie such as this

Partner - I want to have western free life style but couldn't in India so I have to be satisfied by copying Hollywood with CBFC flavour

Oh My God - I want to make good movie but failed to be completely unbiased

PK- I want to show everyone how alien also can be biased and selective and have minority appeasement mentality and people blame politicians!

Bajirao Mastani - Why not say it's parallel universe and country isn't India, idiot :D

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Coming of age movie to show that Girls get friendzoned too but unable utter the word sex or turned on

Baghban - How cool can be adoption and family drama!

Dilwale - Another old SRK's innocent love attempt

DDLJ - This is how it happens in India. Wait! India is too conservative and boring for that

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - I so wish this happens in my family. I need such romance. Wait! This is India. So guy that parents chose, should be winner in the end

Baaghi - Tom Yum Goong+ Enter the dragon copy with expressionless very impressively fit Tiger

Karan Arjun - Ma, Ma, Ma, perfect example of Indian movie

Drisyaam - Oh! I so wish my conservative Indian middle class parents are so open minded. Wait! That's why I made the movie. Wait! That's why the villain is that young horny guy.

Bachna Ae Haseeno - I am considered nice guy so let me be a badass playboy. Wait! Nice guy playboy is enough badass for India which is why my name is Ranbir Kapoor

The Dirty Picture - Perfect example of how Indian people don't have any fitness culture hence had to satisfy themselves with unfit masking as carvy. So a realistic movie

Half Girlfriend - Perfect example of how lack sexual freedom drove horny Indian people to legitimise stalking

Devdas - Crying competition

Badlapur - Villain is a bad guy. Hero became badguy to take revenge. Wait! It's a dark movie so let's lecture the good guy turned bad guy. Wait! I am confused! Is this even a dark movie or snowflake legitimatizing?

Ram Leela - I think love is synonym with Romeo and Juliet. Oh! Let's show everyone that I have read that by making an Indian version of it. I don't know why some people are calling me 'Innocent Indian'. Fuck them.

Rajneeti - I so wish I could show the real politics of Indian National Congress party. Wait! CBFC and political pressure won't let me make it. So let's make another CBFC flavoured political drama that is neither here nor there

Bajrangi Bhaijaan - I believe my movie will show the real picture of Pakistan. Wait! This is going to be liked by Pakistani audience. Good business deal. I am so clever

Dhoom 3 - I want to make Hollywood action movie. But I can't. CBFC excuse isn't working either

Neerja - Sonam Kapoor - Look, I can act. So stop saying that I can't and I will still say stupid stuff.

Mohenjo Daro - I want to make a good Hollywood like period movie. But I can't. CBFC excuse isn't working either

Student Of The Year - I so wish my India is like that. But it isn't. So let me be satisfied by making a movie on that. Oh! I am so frustrated

Rab Ne Banadi Jodi - Learn, middle class, learn, how to make love

Ishaqzade - After picture of Arjun Kapoor's before fat and after fat advertisement

Kedarnath - Bakhibad plus disaster movie. I am genius

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

3 Love
0 Comment
What is going to happen to Congress party?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

You mean after this 2019 election?

Well, only exit polls are showing so let's wait for the final result. But one thing is very clear BJP will win that's for sure. One doesn't need exist polls for that.

My guess is Congress party will still remain same even after this defeat. They won't change Gandhi family :D

Now let's destroy the bubble of Gandhi family

This is new young india which is different from the past.

This is the country of Virat Kohli

This is not a country of insecured colonial absued Indian by the British.

So in Gandhi family's mind, they think their caucasian skin colour is very cool and hyp and sexy to young Indians :D

They could not be more wrong :D

It was a cool thing in past when we used to think white cacuasian people are something special and interesting.

Well, sorry to disappoint Sonia Gandhi, young Indians are not interested with cacuasian skin :D

I know it is probably hard to accept for Gandhi family but it is truth.

The aura around caucasian people as something exceptional and unbeatable has destroyed a long time ago :D

Gandhi family needs to come out of this bubble.

We are not interested in Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi's Italian origin.

Sonia Gandhi is just another clueless old white cacuasian lady to us. There's nothing impressive about that :D

We are competing with white cacuasian people in every field.

To us they aren't mystery anymore.

We are as hard working as smartass as badass as sexually confident young demography as anyone in the world

So if Gandhi family thinks because they have Italian origin, Indian young people will be impressed with them and felt mesmerised with their charm, then they are sleeping :D

Biggest weakness in Congress party is Gandhi family. Specially Italian origin Gandhi family. Indian young people don't care whether Gandhi family glued together the whole party. Gandhi family needs to go to save Congress party. Period. There's no other options for Congress party.

Congress party needs to start from ground zero and empower their street level leaders. They are better than Gandhi family. Period.

They are better at everything than Gandhi family.

They are more aware, more hard working, more smart than Gandhi family.

They are the legitimate future leaders of Congress party not Gandhi family. Period.

There's no escape from this.

But I don't think Congress party will do this hence they will face existential crisis in near future. Period :D

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

4 Love
0 Comment
Whose India is it? Nathuram Godse or Mahatma Gandhi?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is social media app for asking questions and getting answers

The answer is this is new India.
It's neither Gandhi's nor Godse's 

It's a Virat Kohli's  #NojotoQuote

4 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
What is OPINION about exit polls of 2019 election?

This question was asked on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Well, Modi clearly won, isn't it?

It's pretty obvious.

I don't think we need to get into that.

Let's talk about something else-

You will find old luteyans media’s prediction not working at all. They said BJP will get even lesser than 180 :D

Exit polls are a prediction so it's not 100% accurate and everyone knows that

Even if it doesn't come out as it is predicted, NDA and BJP won't lose much, will be a majority largest party, ON THE CONTRARY THEY MAY GET MORE THAN THIS.

Before 2014 election, some of these luteyans media predicted Modi got no chance but they fall flat. Now one can see that some of them are trying really hard to show that they changed :D

There's a reason for this (other than the obvious attempt to asskiss), let me explain in detail-

Let start from the beginning.

When India got its independence, Congress was the single largest majority party in India because let's face it, there wasn't any other party to challenge them(literally)

So a lobby was formed based on that. They are self proclaimed intellectual :D

Now this exit polls stuff is fairly recent phenomena but still it started when Congress was still a force in India.

As I said before our intellectual lobby was formed by people whose plane route was from London to New York (later) to Delhi :D

Let's face it, exit polls came from Western politics

This lobby considered themselves superior to innocent poor or financially crippled Indians, so they thought what they were thinking, were the gospel truth

To be honest, they weren't wrong.

Because ordinary people were poor so anything except food, clothes, house was a luxury.

That's including any kind of complex thinking. That also was luxury. One thing we need to remember that literacy rate was dismal as well so that has a huge effect as well. This was also another reason why parties could play minority appeasement politics and got away with it as people had a lot of issues so any kind of protests were also luxury. These things have a false impression to this particular lobby that silent majority was accepting their minority appeasement narrative while failing to grasp the truth that was only because they couldn't afford to showcase their voices anywhere.

But all those things have changed in 2019. Indian majority are educated and they can afford to do stuff that was considered luxury before plus most importantly invention of internet & social media which has changed the game

But Lutyens media still can't get over that. They are still in their glory past. Channels like NDTV are perfect example for that.

Cast politics isn't as big of an issue as it was in 1970s in India. Anyone can know that if they are living in the present. But you will find these so called Intellectuals are still singing the same song as it has become theoretical structure in their mind rather than reality. So no wonder they are clueless how their prediction isn't working anymore.

Talk about living in their own bubble!! :D

Congress party is made of these people today. So you can see their behaviour are also same as this lobby. This is the biggest problem of Congress party other than Gandhi family

3 Love
0 Comment
What is OPINION about exit polls of 2019 election?

This question was asked on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Well, Modi clearly won, isn't it?

It's pretty obvious.

I don't think we need to get into that.

Let's talk about something else-

You will find old luteyans media’s prediction not working at all. They said BJP will get even lesser than 180 :D

Exit polls are a prediction so it's not 100% accurate and everyone knows that

Even if it doesn't come out as it is predicted, NDA and BJP won't lose much, will be a majority largest party, ON THE CONTRARY THEY MAY GET MORE THAN THIS.

Before 2014 election, some of these luteyans media predicted Modi got no chance but they fall flat. Now one can see that some of them are trying really hard to show that they changed :D

There's a reason for this (other than the obvious attempt to asskiss), let me explain in detail-

Let start from the beginning.

When India got its independence, Congress was the single largest majority party in India because let's face it, there wasn't any other party to challenge them(literally)

So a lobby was formed based on that. They are self proclaimed intellectual :D

Now this exit polls stuff is fairly recent phenomena but still it started when Congress was still a force in India.

As I said before our intellectual lobby was formed by people whose plane route was from London to New York (later) to Delhi :D

Let's face it, exit polls came from Western politics

This lobby considered themselves superior to innocent poor or financially crippled Indians, so they thought what they were thinking, were the gospel truth

To be honest, they weren't wrong.

Because ordinary people were poor so anything except food, clothes, house was a luxury.

That's including any kind of complex thinking. That also was luxury. One thing we need to remember that literacy rate was dismal as well so that has a huge effect as well. This was also another reason why parties could play minority appeasement politics and got away with it as people had a lot of issues so any kind of protests were also luxury. These things have a false impression to this particular lobby that silent majority was accepting their minority appeasement narrative while failing to grasp the truth that was only because they couldn't afford to showcase their voices anywhere.

But all those things have changed in 2019. Indian majority are educated and they can afford to do stuff that was considered luxury before plus most importantly invention of internet & social media which has changed the game

But Lutyens media still can't get over that. They are still in their glory past. Channels like NDTV are perfect example for that.

Cast politics isn't as big of an issue as it was in 1970s in India. Anyone can know that if they are living in the present. But you will find these so called Intellectuals are still singing the same song as it has become theoretical structure in their mind rather than reality. So no wonder they are clueless how their prediction isn't working anymore.

Talk about living in their own bubble!! :D

Congress party is made of these people today. So you can see their behaviour are also same as this lobby. This is the biggest problem of Congress party other than Gandhi family

5 Love
0 Comment