Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Colleagues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Colleagues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saying goodbye to colleagues after resignation, goodbye message to colleagues, farewell message to colleagues, thank you and goodbye quotes for colleagues, goodbye thank you and farewell message to colleagues,

• 6 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyank Jain

Chup rehna mera banta hi nahi h
Mujhe sab dikhta h meri bandh-eyes nahi h. #protest #fightback #corporatelife #colleagues #takeiteasy #justathought

CM Chaitanyaa

I 'VE GONE THERE... 

In the midst of sky, where nobody 'll cry, 
In amongst with the birds, flying over with scuds , 
Having delight & peace, sliding there with an ease 👼, 

Who can ever tease where ? 
I 've gone there... 
I 've gone there... 

#yqbaba #yqenglish #gone #happiness #desire #sky #flyover #colleagues

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Have you ever thought why only the day when you want a holiday from office that day the entire office will have some issue and they anyways want you there, your colleagues and the other green eyed monsters everyone irritates you for one reason like anything? #yourquote #poor #monster #pain #evil #colleagues #life #true

Shivu ki Poetry

mute video

R D

Office Catch
#life #hilarious #entertainment #work #job #colleagues

R D

Office Catch
#hilarious #entertainment #comic #strip #relief #absurd #work #job #colleagues #jealous #corporate #system

R D

Office Catch
#hilarious #entertainment #society #work #job #colleagues #comicstrip

R D

Tiny
#life #philosophy #lesson #hilarious #work #job #colleagues #rituals #entertainment

R D

Office Break
#hilarious #entertainment #life #philosophy #work #colleagues #relationships #love

R D

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification