tags

Best clouds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

458 Stories- Find the Best clouds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi poems in clouds.

• 167 Followers
  • 458 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"We use to lay out in your garden watching the stars and making plans. We’d walk down busy city streets, hand in hand making shapes out of the clouds. Now i spend my life looking down because the stars remind me of what could've been and i only ever see your face in the clouds"

We use to lay out in your garden watching the stars and making plans. We’d walk down busy city streets, hand in hand making shapes out of the clouds. Now i spend my life looking down because the stars remind me of what could've been and i only ever see your face in the clouds

#tcrush #Love #spilledlove
#excerptfrombook

31 Love
1 Share

"Religion of Words, Words of Poem, Poem of soul, Soul stinks foul. Lord of Rings, Rings of thoughts, Thoughts of people, People full of shit. It's a game, Game of proses, Proses full of Roses, Roses ment for her."

Religion of Words,
Words of Poem,
Poem of soul,
Soul stinks foul.

Lord of Rings,
Rings of thoughts,
Thoughts of people,
People full of shit.

It's a game,
Game of proses,
Proses full of Roses,
Roses ment for her.

#nojoto #nojotoenglish @Laughing_soul">#@Laughing_soul #clouds #wordsmyreligion @Laughing_soul @Satyaprem Upadhyay

29 Love
2 Share

#photograpgy #nojotophotography #NojotoPhotos #nojoto #shayraehsaas #picoftheday #Nature #Naturelove #Natureslove #Sky #clouds

16 Love

"उतर आ अर्श से जमीं पे, तड़पते Zarron मे आ बस जा, अब आ ही जा ऐ बारिश, Mehekti मिट्टी को तू भी तरस जा इस नए Jahan मे वो बात तो नहीं, पर बुरी इतनी भी नहीं, तरसाएगा कब तक Garajte बादल, अरे अब तो आ बरस जा.."

उतर आ अर्श से जमीं पे, तड़पते Zarron   मे आ बस जा, 
अब आ ही जा ऐ बारिश, Mehekti मिट्टी को तू भी तरस जा
इस नए Jahan मे वो बात तो नहीं, पर बुरी इतनी भी नहीं, 
तरसाएगा कब तक Garajte बादल, अरे अब तो आ बरस जा..

Ae Barish.. .

#rain #monsoon #weather #Drops #clouds

46 Love

"#OpenPoetry आकाश का मैं वो बादल हूँ जो रोने तक को तरसता है सागर के जितना जल जिसमे कुवे जितना जो बरसता है ©Manaswin_Manu"

#OpenPoetry आकाश का मैं वो बादल हूँ
जो रोने तक को तरसता है
सागर के जितना जल जिसमे
कुवे जितना जो बरसता है

©Manaswin_Manu

#nojotohindi
#Sky
#आकाश
#clouds
#बादल
#tears
#आंसू