Best clouds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

• 112 Followers
  • 382 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best clouds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about hindi poems in clouds.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

दुआओ से पहले दवा मांग लेते हैं
कहते हैं फ़ुरसत कहाँ किसी को हमारी खातिर
तभी तो दिलो मे न सही
लबो से हिफ़ाज़त माँग लेते हैं#fun
#instagramers #Food #Smile #Pretty #followme #Nature #Lol #Dog #Hair #onedirection #SunSet #swag #ThrowbackThursday #instagood #beach #statigram #friends #Hot #Funny #blue #Life #Art #instahub #Photo #cool #pink #bestoftheday #clouds

5 Love
0 Comment
It was raining outside when i woke i thougth that today the weather will treat  us calmly it was not raining hevenly but it was drizzling so i decided to go to school i dressed up like my normal routein and then took the umbrella and again started my life's adventure .
on the way to school i saw black big clouds they were loking like giant spot on the blue sky i thought to return back and suddenly then clouds showed there dangerous face,it started raining so hevenly that i felt like drowning when i was returning to my home my legs were completely covered with water,it became difficult to walk but some how i reached my home and i saw that my house was destructed by water and rain it was june 2013
when for the last time i saw my family and friends, kedarnath as well as my dreams was all damaged by the flood that took thousands of life...

20 Love
0 Comment

#HarVish #nojoto #clouds #awesome #weather #Amazing #Nature #naturephotography #Photography

4 Love
1 Comment
You, a science lover.
I, a philospher.

You, a science lover.
I, a philospher.

You see moon as the only natural satellite of the earth, and I see moon as someone drowned in the waves of the ocean.

You tell me stars are million light years away. I tell you they are sitting beside the moon
whispering their love in his ears.

You tell me the moon's gravitational pull is strong enough to cause the tides in the ocean. I tell you ocean is tired of living apart from the moon.

You tell me even light can't escape from the black hole. I tell you about the bird whose wings are cut in a cage.

You tell me season changes beacuse of the earth axis of rotation being tilted. I tell you about the bloosom in spring, a jealous sun in summer, the dancing clouds in moonsoon, the pain of falling apart in autumn, and the cold of heart in winter.

You tell me to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I tell you about how karma works.

You tell me the clouds form when the water vapour in the air condenses into water droplets. I tell you its the pain of sky that takes the form of droplets.

You tell me how the gravity pulls two objects close to each other. I tell you how your smile is enough to pull me towards you.

You tell me rainbow is because of the refraction of light in raindrops. I tell you its the ecstasy that heaven feels on touching the earth.

You tell me a shooting star is a meteoroid falling into the Earth's atmosphere and burning up. I tell you that a star is leaving its home to grant us wishes.

You talk about facts and
experiments. I talk about poems and stories.
#nojotoenglish
#WOD
#you

77 Love
14 Comment
वो मिले तो कहना 
मै आज भी उसका इंतज़ार करता हूं...
वक़्त ने शायद बदल दिया हो उसे
पर मैं आज भी उससे प्यार करता हूं... #NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #Love #SAD #miss #Fun #instagramers #Food #Smile #Pretty #followme #Nature #Lol #Dog #Hair #onedirection #SunSet #swag #ThrowbackThursday #instagood #beach #statigram #friends #Hot #Funny #blue #Life #Art #instahub #Photo #cool #pink #bestoftheday #clouds Satyaprem

20 Love
2 Comment
1 Share