Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best intober Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best intober Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, pehle se thik hai translated into english, what to do when someone has broken into your house, what to do when someone has broken into your car,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
67557f7d7663841a3bb211562e2f94a7

Adam W Rodriguez

#intober 16th: Fat

Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum agree to have a battle over a broken rattle. It was a poem that Lewis Carroll referenced in his book. Two fat childish bullies that want nothing more than to find conflict over trivial things.

Me thinks the strange poem that stars these twerps has some relevance today, be it global, be it local, be it right in this very room. We all have our broken rattles, we all have our drive for battles. The metapho

#intober 16th: Fat Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30 Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum agree to have a battle over a broken rattle. It was a poem that Lewis Carroll referenced in his book. Two fat childish bullies that want nothing more than to find conflict over trivial things. Me thinks the strange poem that stars these twerps has some relevance today, be it global, be it local, be it right in this very room. We all have our broken rattles, we all have our drive for battles. The metapho #Art

6 Love

Adam W Rodriguez

#intober 15th: Mysterious

Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30 

Journal Entry: I have drawn this same hooded figure many times. I only refer ti it as the Red Shroud. It symbolizes all that is mysterious and designed to evoke curiosity in the beholder

This day's inktober prompt was "Mysterious" and thought the Red Shroud would be perfect. Holding the key is meant to beg the question "the key to what?"

#intober 15th: Mysterious Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30 Journal Entry: I have drawn this same hooded figure many times. I only refer ti it as the Red Shroud. It symbolizes all that is mysterious and designed to evoke curiosity in the beholder This day's inktober prompt was "Mysterious" and thought the Red Shroud would be perfect. Holding the key is meant to beg the question "the key to what?" #Art

8 Love

Adam W Rodriguez

#intober 6th: Sword

Not feeling very inspired. Powering through it. Telling myself it will pass and I'll swing back. I always do.

Not sure who this character is. Maybe some unknown hero in a story I'll write. a knight from another world, a war priestess who travels throughout the stars, or a brilliant mercenary whose travels led her far from home.

Thanks for reading.

#intober 6th: Sword Not feeling very inspired. Powering through it. Telling myself it will pass and I'll swing back. I always do. Not sure who this character is. Maybe some unknown hero in a story I'll write. a knight from another world, a war priestess who travels throughout the stars, or a brilliant mercenary whose travels led her far from home. Thanks for reading. #Art

6 Love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification