Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Greetings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Greetings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sunday greetings to my love, love greetings, greetings of the day, life morning greetings, good morning greetings and images,

• 52 Followers
  • 72 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Abhishek Jha

Good morning 🌄
Everyone

©Abhishek Jha #WoRasta #Greetings #status #Love #life

Alia

mute video

Krishnadasi Sanatani

sadhguru and the time he came nepal and established lingavairabhi #krishna_flute #LingaVairavi #proud #Proud_Moment #Trending nojoto #Greetings #God #Godblessings S Priyadarshini Kavya vandana,s hobby & crafts Rashi Paakhi

read more
mute video

Sathya

mute video

Maheswari Ramesh

mute video

Mazhai kuruvi

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

SHANU DAS

#Ramnavami 🧡🙏🚩 #Greetings

read more
शुभ रामनवमी के हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं 🚩🙏🧡😊

©SHANU DAS #Ramnavami 🧡🙏🚩
#Greetings

Springblossoms

Let your heart sing songs of happiness all day long ♥️💝🎁🎄 Wishing all Merry Christmas ♥️ Thank you all for remembering me☺️ missing you all too but having tight schedule😬 will come back probably on new year✨ will read your masterpieces next year😌😂 loads of love to all♥️🤗 #MerryChristmas #Greetings wish #Soul #Happiness #yqbaba #Wish

read more
Christmas is more than wishing Santa Claus to fulfill wish, it's a reminder that all must have a light of righteousness and humanity in their soul which is even capable to eliminate the pain of crucification and rises again with more brightness to remove the darkness!
So if you really want to wish something then wish goodness for others and power to handle all situations without complains. 
Merry Christmas to all🎅 Let your heart sing songs of happiness all day long ♥️💝🎁🎄

Wishing all Merry Christmas ♥️

Thank you all for remembering me☺️ missing you all too but having tight schedule😬 will come back probably on new year✨ will read your masterpieces next year😌😂 loads of love to all♥️🤗

#merrychristmas #greetings #wish #soul #happiness #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification