Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Reservations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Reservations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my past bus and train reservations, post 390 reservations, ri indian reservations, nojo reservations, pune to nagpur garib rath reservations,

• 3 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Poster Boy

mute video

Broken Nib

We always made effort on the wrong direction and wondered about not achieving the results. To avoid rapes, we kept advising girls what to do and what not to, instead of teaching our males to behave as a human.

For reservation too, we kept demanding to abort the reservation in education and job, instead of aborting the caste system. If we abort the caste system from the society, there won't be any caste based reservations.

This are my personal views, its not necessary for everyone to agree with. #women_safety #feminism #casteism #caste_system #reservations #crime_against_women #society #evil #reality

Dhanashree Shirodkar Joglekar

read more
In the light of the maharashtra bandh today- a short one On the many Reservations:)

I have my own Reservations about these Reservations 
Will they impact my Reservation
I have a train Reservation to talk about Reservations
Let this bandh not impact my Reservation to talk about Reservations 

-Dhanashree

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification