Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipBreakup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipBreakup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you friendship me meaning in hindi, you friendship with me meaning in urdu, friendship is love, friendship is the purest love, friendship love poetry images,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sai Sameera Voleti

I didn't do anything!! It's much harder! It makes hard to prove that you are trustworthy... #Ididntdoanything #trustme #iloveyouforever #letourfriendshipbeback #imissyou #myquoteandyours #friendshipBreakup

read more
He: There's nothing harder than a breakup!

Me: Have you ever faced a situation where your best friend doesn't trust you anymore and you are dying hard to prove your innocence, crying and explaining how loyal you are to them to gain them back?  I didn't do anything!! It's much harder! It makes hard to prove that you are trustworthy... #Ididntdoanything #trustme #iloveyouforever #letourfriendshipbeback #imissyou #myquoteandyours  #friendshipbreakup

d.p cherie

Love breakup hurts...!
But,,,
Have U ever heard,
Let's break up our Friendship!!!

Hurts more than death! Friendship break up!!!
#dpcherie #dp_world #friendshipbreakup #friendshipbreaks #hurts #mylines #englishquote #yqjogi

Teegala Hemanjali

Frirndship breakup is most painful than love breakup. #Friendshipbreakup

Sayali Paunikar

When you put in so much efforts to maintain Friendship and in turn when you realize they don't even Remember you, You don't loose them. They loose a part of you which once was theirs.  #friendship #friendshipbreakup #life #lifelessons #lifequotes #yqbaba #yquote

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Monetary dealings leads to Elementary drillings.  #dealwithrelationships #dontdealrelationshipwithmoney #dangerouscombination #friendshipbreakup #friendshipgoals #trustmatters #trustissues #pawangrequotes

Puja

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification