Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coolness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coolness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about coolness meaning in hindi, coolness meaning in english, coolness of eyes, coolness in throat, coolness quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kowshi

mute video

aranya bais

#coolness

read more
mute video

Cerebral Derange

Life without you is like a
Ice without coolness #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#ice#coolness

Cerebral Derange

Life without you is like a
Ice without coolness #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#ice#coolness

Varun Rao

Never lose your decency and character just for the sake of appearing cool because by losing decency you are losing your important asset. #yqbaba #decency #coolness

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Why should we decide for others what fun is, what cool is, and what happening people should do? The supposedly "cool" people act like: "You don't drink? Aah! loser, your life sucks". Excuse me, after drinking, you puke like pigs, and sometimes even on your own face. And my, my life sucks? Nothing wrong with drinking, by the way. But why can't we accept that people are unique? Why can't we accept that their "chilling" ways can be of their own? A guy locked in his room, reading his favourite boo #lifelessons #yqbaba #Judgement #yqdidi #coolness

read more
"Don't tell me what I should do to be 
your cool and happening person"

Read the caption ♥️ 
Why should we decide for others what fun is, what cool is, and what happening people should do? The supposedly "cool" people act like: "You don't drink? Aah! loser, your life sucks". Excuse me, after drinking, you puke like pigs, and sometimes even on your own face. And my, my life sucks? Nothing wrong with drinking, by the way. But why can't we accept that people are unique? Why can't we accept that their "chilling" ways can be of their own?

A guy locked in his room, reading his favourite boo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification