tags

Best thanos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best thanos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 13 Followers
  • 17 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Like Thanos said : "DREAD IT, RUN FROM IT, DESTINY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME." The seeds of poison that humanity sowed in nature and expecting the fruits of elixir in return ? The Panacea is nature itself. It has self healing abilities, just give it time. Tease it again and wait for severe consequences."

Like Thanos said :

"DREAD IT, RUN FROM IT,
DESTINY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME."

The seeds of poison that humanity sowed in nature and expecting the fruits of elixir in return ?

The Panacea is nature itself.
 It has self healing abilities, just give it time.

Tease it again and wait for severe consequences.

#corona
#covid19
#Earth
#Nature
#thanos
#Nojoto
#nojotoenglish

15 Love

"Who would win between Shaktimaan and Thanos or Thor? I just saw a YouTube video on this where they put together all the Indian superheroes against Thanos. What would be the result? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Who would win between Shaktimaan and Thanos or Thor? I just saw a YouTube video on this where they put together all the Indian superheroes against Thanos. What would be the result?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Ha, ha, ha, ha

You mean that animation video where they put Tiger Shroff, Ra one, Robot, Krish, Shaktimaan etc against Thanos :D

Ha, ha, ha

I know we all have a very low opinion about them

74 Love
1 Share

"You too are bad in someone's story... -THANOS-"

You too are bad in someone's story...

-THANOS-

#Avengers
#Popular
#Trending
#Avengersendgame
#Quotes
#Superhero
#thanos
#Nojotoquote

44 Love

"Even if I drift off... I'll dream about you... #NojotoQuote"

Even if I drift off...

I'll dream about you... #NojotoQuote

Avengers💖💗💘

#Avengers #even #if #i #drift #apart #will #Dream #about #you #end_game
#SAD #Nojoto
#Nojoto_english

27 Love

"Thanos retiring to become a farmer after decimating half the universe is the funniest shit to me..😂😜 #NojotoQuote"

Thanos retiring to become a farmer after decimating half the universe is the funniest shit to me..😂😜 #NojotoQuote

😂😜
#Nojoto #thanos #AvengersEndGame #farmer #funniest #farmerthanos #Avengers4

29 Love