Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreamit#doit#youarebornwinner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreamit#doit#youarebornwinner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dream love status, you are my life you are my dream, you are the dream of my life, john lennon a dream you dream alone, does it mean when you dream about snakes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

भाwaना रai🌺

dreamitdoityouarebornwinner #Quotes #dreamit#doit#youarebornwinner

read more
Dream
Dream doesn't mean what you perceive with closed eyes, it means what you sence & loitered for. Dream is ofcourse hardwork with lots of dedication. Live your dream in such a way that one day your dream is forced to live you. Live your dream every day, every hour, every minute, every second; Trust me man, it will come to you in such a way which you never expected off. It will cure your every sacrifice which you made to achieve it. Dream your dream in such manner that even your dream haven't dreamt off that you are capable of dreaming it. If you dream learn-learn to stand, learn to fight for it. Crave for it, Cry for it, Combat for it but live your dream. They are yours, they made you, they are made for you, they are the reason you are surviving. Run man run  you are about to achieve don't - don't even think of giving up, NO!! NEVER!!! Those morons are sitting behind just to giggle at you. Don't just work to prove, work to be success. You are an ultimate success, look at yourself man, You are one of kind which no one  can be. You are one and only, You are the conquerer- The one who is born to conquer the Universe. Good luck. Go for it HONEY Just two conditions "Be you","you do." #dreamit#doit#youarebornwinner

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification