Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RAMANKHOSLA Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RAMANKHOSLA Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ram क्या है, ram चल रहा है, है ram, sajado ghar ko gulshan sa avadh me ram aaye hai lyrics, pyar kya hai banaya ram ne,

• 2 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

RAMAN KHOSLA

Desire to love a perfect person with perfect body parts is not love; Love is when you love and accept a person with their imperfections otherwise love is not love, It's just an urge and that urge is nothing but lust. Lust is nothing but a strong desire to acquire what you don't have and the best part is after achieving what you desire, you're still not satisfied with it for a long time; which means you invite never-ending restlessness for yourself. By doing this you'll never get the fulfilment a

read more
Desire to love a perfect person with perfect body parts is not love; Love is when you love and accept a person with their imperfections otherwise love is not love, It's just an urge and that urge is nothing but lust. Lust is nothing but a strong desire to acquire what you don't have and the best part is after achieving what you desire, you're still not satisfied with it for a long time; which means you invite never-ending restlessness for yourself. By doing this you'll never get the fulfilment and wholesome of being in love with someone. Also, you'll never be able to see your real love or mate of your life. Even if that person was always in front of you still you'll be unable to see; which leads you to the endless search of your Love.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla Desire to love a perfect person with perfect body parts is not love; Love is when you love and accept a person with their imperfections otherwise love is not love, It's just an urge and that urge is nothing but lust. Lust is nothing but a strong desire to acquire what you don't have and the best part is after achieving what you desire, you're still not satisfied with it for a long time; which means you invite never-ending restlessness for yourself. By doing this you'll never get the fulfilment a

RAMAN KHOSLA

Desire to love a perfect person with perfect body parts is not love; Love is when you love and accept a person with their imperfections otherwise love is not love, It's just an urge and that urge is nothing but lust. Lust is nothing but a strong desire to acquire what you don't have and the best part is after achieving what you desire, you're still not satisfied with it for a long time; which means you invite never-ending restlessness for yourself. By doing this you'll never get the fulfilment a

read more
मैं सामने ही था पर फिर भी वो ना देख सके मुझको,
जो मैं दूर हो गया तो फिर क्यों वो ढूंढते रहे मुझको।

- रमन खोसला

main saamane hee tha par phir bhee woh na dekh sake mujhko,
jo main door ho gaya to phir kyon woh dhoondhate rahe mujhko.

- Raman Khosla

मोहब्बत खूबसूरती का लिबास ओढ़े नहीं खड़ी होती,
मोहब्बत तो खुद ही खूबसूरत होती है तुम देख सको तो देख लो।

- रमन खोसला

mohabbat khoobasoorati ka libaas odhe nahin khadee hoti,
mohabbat to khud hee khoobasoorat hoti hai tum dekh sako to dekh lo.

- Raman Khosla

दिखावे की ज़रूरत कब थी मोहब्बत को,
पहनावे की ज़रूरत कब थी मोहब्बत को,
ज़रूरत थी सिर्फ एहसासों की ज़ज्बातों की।

- रमन खोसला

dikhaave kee zaroorat kab thee mohabbat ko,
pahanaave kee jaroorat kab thee mohabbat ko,
zaroorat thee sirf ehasaason kee jazbaaton kee.

- Raman Khosla Desire to love a perfect person with perfect body parts is not love; Love is when you love and accept a person with their imperfections otherwise love is not love, It's just an urge and that urge is nothing but lust. Lust is nothing but a strong desire to acquire what you don't have and the best part is after achieving what you desire, you're still not satisfied with it for a long time; which means you invite never-ending restlessness for yourself. By doing this you'll never get the fulfilment a

RAMAN KHOSLA

दिन और रात तो सिर्फ धोखा है सूरज कहां सोता है, ये तो बस नज़रों का फेर है, आंखें बंद तो अंधेरा है जो खुल जाएं तो सवेरा है। - रमन खोसला din aur raat to sirf dhokha hai sooraj kahaan sota hai, ye to bas nazaron ka pher hai, #Poetry #Quotes #Life #poem #writer #Shayari #RAMANKHOSLA

read more
दिन और रात तो सिर्फ धोखा है सूरज कहां सोता है,
ये तो बस नज़रों का फेर है,
आंखें बंद तो अंधेरा है जो खुल जाएं तो सवेरा है।

- रमन खोसला

din aur raat to sirf dhokha hai sooraj kahaan sota hai,
ye to bas nazaron ka pher hai,
aankhen band to andhera hai jo khul jai toh savera hai.

- Raman Khosla

Don't get stuck between day and night. It's an illusion which gives you nothing but confusion; so go beyond, because when the eyes of realization awake, then your Consciousness will clear all the darkness of life otherwise even with the Open Eyes also you unable to see the ultimate truth and reality of life. If you turn around that does not means Sun sleeps. The Sun is always awake, are you conscious enough to see that.
That's the only question.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla दिन और रात तो सिर्फ धोखा है सूरज कहां सोता है,
ये तो बस नज़रों का फेर है,
आंखें बंद तो अंधेरा है जो खुल जाएं तो सवेरा है।

- रमन खोसला

din aur raat to sirf dhokha hai sooraj kahaan sota hai,
ye to bas nazaron ka pher hai,

RAMAN KHOSLA

मैं अजनबी सही पर तेरे अपनों से ज़्यादा अपना हूं मैं, तेरे अपनों में कोई मेरे जैसा अजनबी मिले तो बताना। - रमन खोसला main ajnabee sahi par tere apno se zyaada apana hoon main, tere apno mein koi mere jaisa ajnabee mile to batana.

read more
2 Years of Nojoto मैं अजनबी सही पर तेरे अपनों से ज़्यादा अपना हूं मैं,
तेरे अपनों में कोई मेरे जैसा अजनबी मिले तो बताना।

- रमन खोसला

main ajnabee sahi par tere apno se zyaada apana hoon main,
tere apno mein koi mere jaisa ajnabee mile to batana.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla मैं अजनबी सही पर तेरे अपनों से ज़्यादा अपना हूं मैं,
तेरे अपनों में कोई मेरे जैसा अजनबी मिले तो बताना।

- रमन खोसला

main ajnabee sahi par tere apno se zyaada apana hoon main,
tere apno mein koi mere jaisa ajnabee mile to batana.

RAMAN KHOSLA

Someone asked me....... Do you believe most disagreements happen because people aren't logical? My answer to this question. Disagreements do not happen because people aren't logical, it will happen because people put too much logic in everything according to their intelligence and understanding, so they think their logic gives them the ultimate base to prove their nonsense that they are right. Always remember disagreements not always happen because of being illogical it happens because som #Poetry #Quotes #Life #Love #poem #writer

read more
2 Years of Nojoto Someone asked me.......

Do you believe most disagreements happen because people aren't logical?

My answer to this question.

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla Someone asked me.......

Do you believe most disagreements happen because people aren't logical?

Disagreements do not happen because people aren't logical, it will happen because people put too much logic in everything according to their intelligence and understanding, so they think their logic gives them the ultimate base to prove their nonsense that they are right. Always remember disagreements not always happen because of being illogical it happens because som

RAMAN KHOSLA

Nobody is an open book, every book needs to be explored, few books are easy to read, and understand and on the other hand some books are more challenging or need more efforts and patience to understand , sometimes interesting, sometimes mysterious and sometimes magical, Which gives us an unforgettable experience for a lifetime or leave a mark on our existence forever. - Raman Khosla ©ramankhosla I want to read you. Your every single word, verses and pages. I want to explore all the unexplored #Quotes #Life #Love #writer #RAMANKHOSLA

read more
Nobody is an open book, every book needs to be explored, few books are easy to read, and understand and on the other hand some books are more challenging or need more efforts and patience to understand , sometimes interesting, sometimes mysterious and sometimes magical, Which gives us an unforgettable experience for a lifetime or leave a mark on our existence forever.

- Raman Khosla

I want to read you. Your every single word, verses and pages. I want to explore all the unexplored hidden depth of you.

- Raman Khosla 
©ramankhosla Nobody is an open book, every book needs to be explored, few books are easy to read, and understand and on the other hand some books are more challenging or need more efforts and patience to understand , sometimes interesting, sometimes mysterious and sometimes magical, Which gives us an unforgettable experience for a lifetime or leave a mark on our existence forever.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla

I want to read you. Your every single word, verses and pages. I want to explore all the unexplored

RAMAN KHOSLA

#OpenPoetry तुमने नफ़रत को सीने से लगाए रखा, खुद को नफ़रत की आग में झुलसाए रखा, जिंदगी ने आवाज़ दी तुम्हें जीने के लिए, तुमने फिर भी अपनी अकड़ को बनाए रखा। - रमन खोसला #Life #Love #Hindi #poem #urdu

read more
#OpenPoetry  तुमने नफ़रत को सीने से लगाए रखा,
खुद को नफ़रत की आग में झुलसाए रखा,
जिंदगी ने आवाज़ दी तुम्हें जीने के लिए,
तुमने फिर भी अपनी अकड़ को बनाए रखा।

- रमन खोसला

tumane nafrat ko seene se lagaye rakha,
khud ko nafrat ke aag mein jhulsaye rakha,
zindagi ne aavaaz di tumhen jeene ke liye,
tumane phir bhi apane akadh ko banaye rakha.

- Raman Khosla #OpenPoetry

तुमने नफ़रत को सीने से लगाए रखा,
खुद को नफ़रत की आग में झुलसाए रखा,
जिंदगी ने आवाज़ दी तुम्हें जीने के लिए,
तुमने फिर भी अपनी अकड़ को बनाए रखा।

- रमन खोसला

RAMAN KHOSLA

Somebody asked me……. What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this? My answer to this question. First, we need to understand what is the meaning of the word personality, from where does this word come from; and what is the origin of this world. #Quotes #Life #Love #Relationship #Women #girls

read more
Somebody asked me…….

What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this?

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla Somebody asked me…….

What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this?

First, we need to understand what is the meaning of the word personality, from where does this word come from; and what is the origin of this world.

RAMAN KHOSLA

Someone asked me....... Should abortion be legal? My answer to this question. If a woman is weak and is unable to give birth because of any medical conditions or she's not healthy enough to give birth, then yes it should be legalized. If a woman gets raped and she doesn't want that child then it should be legal to give her the right of "what she wants!" #Quotes #Life #writersofindia #RAMANKHOSLA

read more
Someone asked me.......
Should abortion be legal?

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla Someone asked me.......
Should abortion be legal?

If a woman is weak and is unable to give birth because of any medical conditions or she's not healthy enough to give birth, then yes it should be legalized.

If a woman gets raped and she doesn't want that child then it should be legal to give her the right of "what she wants!"

RAMAN KHOSLA

Desire is like a fuel so be careful, once it's start burning it may leads you to your destination or burn you inside out. - Raman Khosla ©ramankhosla @ramankhosla RAMANKHOSLA quotes quote writer

read more
Desire is like a fuel so be careful, once it's start burning it may leads you to your destination or burn you inside out.

- Raman Khosla Desire is like a fuel so be careful, once it's start burning it may leads you to your destination or burn you inside out.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla

@ramankhosla
#RAMANKHOSLA #quotes #quote #writer
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification