tags

Best Facts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Facts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazing facts, interesting facts, facts about girls.

• 136 Followers
  • 336 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

Be Positive #rajeevverma #Facts #Motivation #Inspiration

12 Love

"ख़ामोश लहरों में थोड़ी सरसराहट भी लाज़मी है पर कभी उफनते लहरों को शांत देखा है..?? -Naina Sahu"

ख़ामोश लहरों में थोड़ी सरसराहट भी लाज़मी है 
पर कभी उफनते लहरों को शांत देखा है..??

-Naina Sahu

#thoughtsbynaina #nojotowriters #Facts #unthinkable

11 Love

"Pressure from relatives and Sir Power, threats and bad advices help you keep you away from facts!🤔"

Pressure from relatives and Sir Power, threats and bad advices help you keep you away from facts!🤔

#Facts

#Reality

15 Love

"What makes me feel loved ? Hmm...let me comprehend , such spellbinding feelings are involved in it's answer! 🌹 A warm hug from the angelic damsel An ambient conversation with family at the dining table which lightens the mood A compassionate hand shake of my buddies A mood boosting slang that teacher uses while teaching tough chapter that realeases the pressure A pleasant hello from a stranger or an old friend whom you just run acrossed And finally , a complacent smile at the face of person whom we helped when needed badly!"

What makes me feel loved ?
Hmm...let me comprehend , such spellbinding feelings are involved in it's answer! 🌹

A warm hug from the angelic damsel

An ambient conversation with family at the dining table which lightens the mood

A compassionate hand shake of my buddies

A mood boosting slang that teacher uses while teaching tough chapter that realeases the pressure

A pleasant hello from a stranger or an old friend whom you just run acrossed

And  finally , a complacent smile at the face of person whom we helped when needed badly!

#Feeling_loved #true #Heart_touching #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #Facts #Feel #Human @umar mohammad ghazali @soni koundal @Parul Pinjal @Diwan G Ruchi 'तितली' Mishra

89 Love

"memorize your facts of general knowledge by writing stories based on facts .. u will remember and original content will be generated and google loves it"

memorize your facts of general knowledge by writing stories based on facts .. u will remember and original content will be generated and google loves it

#Facts #GeneralKnowledge #memory #Remember

14 Love