tags

Best Facts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Facts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazing facts, interesting facts, facts about girls.

• 207 Followers
  • 459 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"🎭 🤔😔AISA KYU HOTA HAI?????🤔😌"

🎭 🤔😔AISA KYU HOTA HAI?????🤔😌

#Facts

#sadness

165 Love
7.4K Views
7 Share

""

"Love 🤵He asked her: " How you load me with lots of happiness my love ? Wont you share with me the magical recipe of the fresh love . I am not that weak but i feel so vulnerable even when you are not available for shortly to talk with me . There is no estimation of how eternal a love could be have our souls got interlinked with each other? " 👰She whispered into his ears " My recipe is obsession of your thoughts dear""

Love   🤵He asked her:  "  How you load me with lots of happiness my love ? 
Wont you share with me the magical recipe of the fresh love .
 I am not that weak but  i feel so vulnerable even when you are not available for shortly to talk with me .
There is no estimation of how eternal a love could be
have our souls got interlinked with each other?  "

👰She whispered into his ears  " My recipe is obsession of your thoughts  dear"

#Recipe_of_love #Romantic #Love #Thoughts #true_love #Emotional
#Facts
@Priya Chaturvedi @"Smita"🖤 #Mahar khan... @Avni Goyal @Somu wrrittes❤️

144 Love

Interesting facts about birds.
#Facts #gk #Science

#morningstory

131 Love
19.6K Views
3 Share

""

"What makes me feel loved ? Hmm...let me comprehend , such spellbinding feelings are involved in it's answer! 🌹 A warm hug from the angelic damsel An ambient conversation with family at the dining table which lightens the mood A compassionate hand shake of my buddies A mood boosting slang that teacher uses while teaching tough chapter that realeases the pressure A pleasant hello from a stranger or an old friend whom you just run acrossed And finally , a complacent smile at the face of person whom we helped when needed badly!"

What makes me feel loved ?
Hmm...let me comprehend , such spellbinding feelings are involved in it's answer! 🌹

A warm hug from the angelic damsel

An ambient conversation with family at the dining table which lightens the mood

A compassionate hand shake of my buddies

A mood boosting slang that teacher uses while teaching tough chapter that realeases the pressure

A pleasant hello from a stranger or an old friend whom you just run acrossed

And  finally , a complacent smile at the face of person whom we helped when needed badly!

#Feeling_loved #true #Heart_touching #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #Facts #Feel #Human @umar mohammad ghazali @soni koundal @Parul Pinjal @Diwan G Ruchi 'तितली' Mishra

110 Love

Please like and comment
Do follow me
😊😊🥰🥰

#LearnIndia #Learn #Learning #Learner #Facts #Facts💯 #Brain

@Hariom Rana @संकेत ए जिंदगी @RAVINANDAN Tiwari @Pranshi Singh @PRATIK BHALA (pratik writes)

104 Love
16.0K Views
3 Share