Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MidNightArt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MidNightArt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about india from midnight to the millennium, the other side of midnight, midnight writings by a distant mind, the midnight sky, midday or mid-day,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MJ SoulSmoke

I've walked far enough. Far enough to my depth All I see is nothing No more tales no more melancholic glories But a dark shadow Painted black in your dead memories. I still remember the last hour And I stiff suffocate in the silence #Art #MidNightArt #darkpoetry #darksketch

read more
 I've walked far enough. 
Far enough to my depth
All I see is nothing
No more tales no more melancholic glories 
But a dark shadow 
Painted black in your dead memories.
I still remember the last hour 
And I stiff suffocate in the silence

MJ SoulSmoke

A deep silence Crawling in my shadow Remembering every word you said I tend to stay alone Running away from relics Of your memories The reflection of my thoughts Turning so hollow #Art #MidNightArt #MJSoulsmoke #darkpoetry #darksketch

read more
 A deep silence 
Crawling in my shadow 
Remembering every word you said 
I tend to stay alone 
Running away from relics 
Of your memories 
The reflection of my thoughts 
Turning so hollow

MJ SoulSmoke

Will those memories be ever alive If you leave me here broken tonight I see all those moments I see all the time Will you ever keep me alive In your memories If we walk away from each other tonight... #Art #Traditional_Arts #Artist #MidNightArt #MidNightArtist

read more
 Will those memories be ever alive
If you leave me here broken tonight
I see all those moments 
I see all the time 
Will you ever keep me alive 
In your memories 
If we walk away from each other tonight...

MJ SoulSmoke

There's a silence all over. Some words I spoke to you, they are lost Some dreams we shared Faded away in memories Hurt and broken Look into my eyes Do you see the pain alive? I remember you #Art #OpenMIC #MidNightArt #MidNightArtist

read more
 There's a silence all over. 
Some words I spoke to you, they are lost 
Some dreams we shared 
Faded away in memories
Hurt and broken
Look into my eyes 
Do you see the pain alive?
I remember you

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification