tags

Best sacrifice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best sacrifice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is love sacrifice.

• 405 Followers
  • 718 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"#NojotoVideo"

#NojotoVideo

Maine tumari har ek tasvir jala di....
@Nojoto">#@NojotoVideo @Nojoto">#@Nojoto @Nojoto">#@Nojotoofficial #Pyar #Love #shayri #kavita #sacrifice #kavishala #kalakash2.0 #Loveisfree #Heart

thank you for your love on last video... hope you guys like this one too. @Satyaprem @Internet Jockey @Nojoto @Arun Raina @Nojoto Hindi @Sonakshiकॉफीकास्वाद @शिव्या सुरभि @@j_$tyle @Anushka Verma @Nalini @Latika Chawda "लाली" @Kalakaksh @Durga Bangari @तरूण.कोली.विष्ट @AFROZ 🌹

398 Love
4.7K Views
36 Share

"Define love in one word? Trust, i said.... #NojotoQuote"

Define love in one word?

Trust, i said.... #NojotoQuote

Love
#Love #Nojoto #Nojotoenglish #sacrifice #Quote #Thoughts

325 Love
25 Share

#ଚିରାସାର୍ଟ
#ଓଡିଆ
#କ୍ଷୁଦ୍ର_ଗଳ୍ପ
#ବାପା
#ଭଉଣୀ
#sacrifice
#odiaekha

198 Love
2.6K Views

"Love chooses to be blind for what matters to the Heart are not thorns but the sweet fragrance it finds.. Love choose to ignore thistles for that's how Souls unite beyond time.."

Love chooses to be blind 
for what matters to the Heart 
are not thorns 
but the sweet fragrance it finds.. 

Love choose to ignore thistles 
for that's how 
Souls unite beyond time..

#Nojoto #NojotoEnglish #qotd #Quotes #Love #Loveis #sacrifice

186 Love
11 Share

"Army.. A known perspective?.. Pride, valor, Patriotism... He who laid down his life for his country.. A proud salute to each one of him.. Your martyrdom deserve a lot more. The day humans stop fighting... Will be the truest act of honor.. We humans can bring at your feet. That day I'll march the marching beats.. That day I won't be alone, That day you won't be alone, That day no relation will be prone, To losing a man or a woman, That day we'll light candles In your homes, That day will embrace your Loved ones, like they are our own.."

Army.. A known perspective?..
Pride, valor, Patriotism... 
He who laid down his life for his country.. 
A proud salute to each one of him.. 
Your martyrdom deserve a lot more. 
The day humans stop fighting... 
Will be the truest act of honor.. 
We humans can bring at your feet. 
That day I'll march the marching beats..
That day I won't be alone, 
That day you won't be alone, 
That day no relation will be prone, 
To losing a man or a woman, 
That day we'll light candles 
In your homes, 
That day will embrace your 
Loved ones, like they are our own..

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #RESPECT #army #martyrs #sacrifice #valor #Brave #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #humantyexists #peace #warisnottheanswer #Military #perspective #humantyexists #gratitude

157 Love
3 Share