Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Getlost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Getlost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to get in the way, sometimes you have to get out of your own way, to get her in the mood, come and get your love, sometimes you have to get lost to find your way,

• 33 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

No One

Just get lost from my life 
From my mind 
I don't want to clarify

Why I am doing this?
I just want to say that you don't deserve me anymore.

#getlost #quote  #lovequote #loneliness

purvi Shah

#FUCKINGTRUTH #fucklove #fuckoff #fucktheworld #Getlost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rahul Sahani

read more
Darar to tabhi aati hai..
Jab apno par yakin na ho...
Kuki apno ko manani ki jarur Nahi Hoti...
Bas gale laga lo or baat ban jati hai.... #fuckingtruth #fucklove #fuckoff #fucktheworld #getlost  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rahul Sahani

Sonal Gupta

There are some people who are VACANT to the limits, that the best and the only thing they do is to POKE THEIR NOSE in every matter, 
One should really not waste time on such IDIOTS and for sure don't feel DOWNHEARTED because of them, they just need some gossip and you better don't give them #nosepokers #mindyourownbusiness #mindyournose #getlost

Narinder Sharma

बारंबार गुज़रना होता है अतीत की सुरंग से। #सुरंग #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #feelings #truelove #Getlost

read more
अतीत की सुरंग से बाहर निकल कर तो देख
 छोड़ दे उसकी यादों की आग को मत सेक 
खुद की जिंदगी खुद के लिए जी और बन जा ऐसा
कि उस जैसे तो तुझे पाने को तरसे अनेक बारंबार गुज़रना होता है 
अतीत की सुरंग से।
#सुरंग #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#feelings #truelove #getlost

Om Banote

It Is Better To Get Lost In Answers Than Involving In Questions. #question 
#getlost
#answers

Shweta Gupta

When I was lost, you didn't bother to find me.
Now get lost are the feelings remain! #lost #find #bother #getlost #feelings #yqbaba #quoteliners #remains

Devyani Chugadia

Listen..
Yes, you only..
Get lost..
Because I don't care anymore..
What you think about me..

Got it or not..?? #getlost
#listen
#youonly
#dontcare 
#think
#people
#humor

Rishabh Shukla

" You came upto me with pain and wounds in your heart.Even never tried of being healer i empathize myself to be who i have never been.Even after that you give me so much pain and wounds in return.I should have left you in your stage that time so that I may not be the person who iam right now " #yqbaba #yqquotes #toughtimes #betterorverse #healing #fucklove #getlost

Anjali Raj

Write a list on #howtogetlost. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Getlost #अंजलिउवाच #party #cost #host

read more
How to Get Lost

If you want to get lost
Throw a party play the host

Wander alone in the woods
Sling a bag, gather frost

Go to a shop,  shop a lot
Give your smiles, but not the cost

Fall in love, write ringing rhymes
Run after peace till you're exhaust

Anjali राज

Write a list on #howtogetlost. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #getlost #अंजलिउवाच #party #cost #host

arrey.oh.chachu

Hello. Here's an introspective #doublecollab for all of us. #lasttimeiasked #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Getlost

read more
Where Do I Find Happiness 

GET LOST
(Means dont find it create it)

#GetLost Hello. Here's an introspective #doublecollab for all of us. #lasttimeiasked  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification