Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RollerCoaster Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RollerCoaster Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is a rollercoaster quotes, life is a rollercoaster, life is a rollercoaster quote, relationship rollercoaster quotes, life is like a rollercoaster quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amrutha Sri

mute video

MKC

mute video

Fairy Lights

Do u enjoy your family time inspite of the crowd of relatives ready yo eat you alive? 😂smile #BEINGWITHFAMILY #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #RollerCoaster

read more
Being in a Roller Coaster
You enjoy it ,
No matter, the severe Threats to life. Do u enjoy your family time inspite of the crowd of relatives ready yo eat you alive? 😂#smile #beingwithfamily  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #rollercoaster

sanjana

With rollercoaster of emotions, 
This life is so unkindly kind!  #life #lifequotes #rollercoaster #emotions #yqbaba #yqquotes

Krithika Jayasheela

I want to pull you in my arms
Hold you tight against my chest
Smother your face with feathery kisses
Tie you to my waist and not let you out of my sight

I want you close all day— every day 
Being away from you
Even for a minute apart feels like a year-long

What have you done to me, love?
Why do I feel like I'm 
On the top of a roller coaster ride? #love #want #rollercoaster #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi #yqdiary

Ritz

Life is as thrilling as any rollercoaster with its ups and downs. Enjoy them! Savour each up and down! Everything happens for a reason. Anyways, what's any fun in rollercoaster(life) if you dont go up and fall down and again up. Even a rollercoaster which only goes up will get boring until it dont have any thrill of going down. Enjoy your rollercoaster which is unique in its own way! life #RollerCoaster

read more
Life is a rollercoaster,
There is no fun just going upwards in the sky,
if you don't fall down,
to make the rollercoaster a thrilling experience. Life is as thrilling as any rollercoaster with its ups and downs. Enjoy them! Savour each up and down! Everything happens for a reason. Anyways, what's any fun in rollercoaster(life) if you dont go up and fall down and again up. Even a rollercoaster which only  goes up will get boring until it dont have any thrill of going down. Enjoy your rollercoaster which is unique in its own way! 

#life #rollercoaster
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification