Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertodad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertodad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i will write a letter to you tentatively, i trust you love letter, yaad love letter in hindi, let me love you tum hi ho, let me love you quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

Letter for my dad, it's not father's day but yes. #letters #lettertodad #Daddy #FatherLove #dearpapa #FathersDay #Papa

read more
Being a dad is complex. It's more complicated than being a mom according to me because some way or the other moms get all the support, sympathy and to-dos. 

But dads are complicated beings. I have only started to understand mine since the last 10 years and I feel I still don't get him 80% of the time. He is the most sincere, rule observant, disciplined, strict and honest man I have known. And it pains me sometimes how easily misunderstood he has been. Maybe because no man was ever given a handbook of how to be a good father. 

But he has lived his last 32 years (>50% of life) only for his wife and kids and that's something! My husband always laughs how I am such a Papa ki Pari, but I guess that's how every father learns to make his daughter feel. Without any Kudos given, special days celebrated or hugs and kisses showered up on. 

Thank you Papa, for being my Papa. Now that all your kids are educated, earning and independent, we can't wait for you to start living for yourself and begin the next phase of your life.  Letter for my dad, it's not father's day but yes.

#letters #lettertodad #daddy #fatherlove #dearpapa #fathersday #papa

Anonymous

A very very ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕒...𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖!!!! You ꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ and ꉔꋬꋪꏂ for us is Infinity dad!! We can feel your hard work to make us 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂!! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 for all your support and love for us.... It really difficult on my side to give that much love and care back to you,  that you are giving me since my birth... But dad I will definitely try my best to fulfill all your 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜!!!! May 🄶🄾🄳 give you a long years of journey and many ways to smile.... 
Once again 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖 🙏 #latepost #happybirthdaydad 
#mylife #iloveyoudad #lettertodad

Siddarth

Then I realise not all questions have answers!! #yqbaba #dadlove #lettertodad

read more
You held me when I was 
learning to crawl, then you 
left me on my own
You held me when I was 
learning to ride, then you 
left me on my own
You held me when I was 
learning to drive, then you 
left me on my own
You held me when I was 
learning to earn, then you 
left me on my own
I wonder why did you leave 
me even before I could even 
understand & learn life Then I realise not all questions have answers!!

#yqbaba #dadlove #lettertodad

Srivansh Sharma

uffff, "all'is well all'is well" horrible situation to me* abhhi to aur baaki hai😂 #feelinglessemotion #lettertodad #uffpain #boyslife #feelingalone #Poetry #DeepDown #nobodyreallycares #LookingDeep #Realityofsinglechild #feelingswithdad

read more
#feelingswithdad
Dear Dad,
Apne insecurities ko kaise mitaun, apne dil ka haal ye mmy ko kaise bataun,
kese bataun ki log bhaot bure hain, kese bataun ki mujhpe kya bit rhi, kese bataun ki main haar rha is jamane se, kese bataun ki marne ka jee krta hai kuch logo ke gande kaarnaame se, kese bataun main kitna tut chuka hu bina papa ke sath ke, kese bataun main apne itne gande haalat, kese batau nahi lad pata un logo se, kese batau samjha bhi nahi sakta apne aap, kese btaun ki mujse ab nhi hoga, kese bataun main haar chuka hu ab apne aap.

Samjhna to duur ykeen karna muskil hai, jin haalaton me hu vo ykeen karna muskil hai, bas chahiye tha papa aapka sath, chor diya aapne muje itne bure logo ke pass, ab to bas sath ek kalam ka hai varna jaban to tab hi kat gayi thi meri, jis din gye uppar swargraaj aap....!

💔

©Srivansh Sharma uffff, "all'is well all'is well"

horrible situation to me* abhhi to aur baaki hai😂

#feelinglessemotion #lettertodad #uffpain  #boyslife #feelingalone

Lipsa Patel

#lettertodad

read more
mute video

Seerat

Dearest Dad! I miss you. The color of the world i see, since you left is grey. Being infidel, or being sane has same defination. The festivities, like my soul are colorless. My body is a compromise of standing to my smiles, and my tears equally. I see a human version of me dying every other day, yet i do no harm to other beings. My soul has turned grey and my emotions are growing old! I am at that stage of my life, where even if the world collapse my only words will be Sabr! My skin doesn't sens #Women #dad #Eid #lettertodad

read more
Dear Dad.

(Read Your Caption) Dearest Dad!
I miss you. The color of the world i see, since you left is grey. Being infidel, or being sane has same defination. The festivities, like my soul are colorless. My body is a compromise of standing to my smiles, and my tears equally. I see a human version of me dying every other day, yet i do no harm to other beings. My soul has turned grey and my emotions are growing old! I am at that stage of my life, where even if the world collapse my only words will be Sabr! My skin doesn't sens

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification