Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best patchwork Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best patchwork Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about patchwork material online 10, patchwork dress pattern 10, patchwork coverlet 10, patch adams love poem, love patch up quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aaftab khan

Wafadari Honi Chahiye 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 #Quilting #Quilt #Sewing #quiltersofinstagram #quiltsofinstagram #patchwork #Quilts #quilter

read more
Kisi Ke Sath Raho To Wafadar Bankar Raho 

Yai Dekho Dena Gire Huve Logo Ki Pehchan Hai  Wafadari Honi Chahiye 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

#quilting #quilt #sewing #quiltersofinstagram #quiltsofinstagram #patchwork #quilts #quilter

Drg

He chiseled her name in his heart, thrusted it deeper, a little more each day.
Pain oozed out as he affixed her name in a permanent spot. There she lay in his life as a soul yet living but unwilling to leave.
A friend of his, saw him suffer each day over a long lost love. A love that would never return. 
Without a second thought, she pulled apart his lover's name. An old wound bled every ounce of suffering. 
She did the patchwork with a piece of her heart and sewed hers with his name.The wound had now found a way to heal. 
 #wound #heal #patchwork #piece_of_her_heart #yqbaba

Sonia Terra

Front of the vest (patchwork) 🍀 As promised, I begin to publicize the work that I have had in my hands in recent months, as they are finished. 😊 This, a special vest made with the collaboration of my sister Ana and my son! 💗 Immense pride! 🥰 My heart is full!! #insoniaterra #SoniaTerra #Art #patchwork #Brave #bull #Love #Life #vest #Family #nojotophoto

read more
 Front of the vest
(patchwork)
🍀
As promised, I begin to publicize the work that I have had in my hands in recent months, as they are finished. 😊
This, a special vest made with the collaboration of my sister Ana and my son! 💗 Immense pride! 🥰 My heart is full!!

#insoniaterra #soniaterra #art #patchwork #brave #bull #love #life #vest #family

Sonia Terra

Mermaid
#mermaid #patchwork #fabrics #insoniaterra #soniaterra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification