tags

Best Fire Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fire Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about free fire, fire stick, fire fire.

• 3121 Followers
  • 4013 Stories
  • Latest
  • Popular
  • Video

"#NojotoVideoUpload"

#NojotoVideoUpload

उफ़्फ़ ये जलन

#Fire #दिल_की_आग #story

13 Love

""

"रै मित्र म्हारी चढाई देखकै चुरणे होवैगे चीख ल्यो फ्री की सलाह दूं ढाला पड़ज्यागा रोणा सीख ल्यो मनै थारे की ढाल टांग खींचण की जरूरत कोन्या आज बदनाम सही काल नाम भी बणैगा लिख ल्यो ©Neeru Madina"

रै मित्र म्हारी चढाई देखकै चुरणे होवैगे चीख ल्यो
फ्री की सलाह दूं ढाला पड़ज्यागा रोणा सीख ल्यो
मनै थारे की ढाल टांग खींचण की जरूरत कोन्या
आज बदनाम सही काल नाम भी बणैगा लिख ल्यो

©Neeru Madina

I love Me
#me
#Myself
#Hate
#Rising
#Hota
#Ho
#Fir

4 Love

""

"They lit her wings with the flames. But she rose to the sky, soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew while staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone who tried to take her wings away into ashes. ©Akshay Vasu"

They lit her wings with the flames. But she rose to the sky, soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew while staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone who tried to take her wings away into ashes.

©Akshay Vasu

The wings of fire

#akshayvasu #She #wings #Fire

13 Love

""

"हो गया प्यार अब कैसा जहांन तू ज्वालामुखी तो मैं भी तूफान ©R.j vanraj"

हो गया प्यार अब कैसा जहांन
तू ज्वालामुखी तो मैं भी तूफान

©R.j vanraj

#Volcano #Fire #corona #Poet #2liner #Hain #Hindi #nazm #love❤ #First

9 Love

""

"They set her on fire believing it would extinguish her light. Little did they realize the sight they were witnessing was of a resurrecting phoenix rising from the ashes that were dazzling their eyes. ©Yamini Kukreja"

They set her on fire believing it would extinguish her light.
Little did they realize 
the sight they were witnessing was of a resurrecting phoenix 
rising from the ashes that were dazzling their eyes.

©Yamini Kukreja

#Fire #Light #phoenix #ashes #Dazzle #Eyes #Nojoto #nojotoenglish

#Bonfire

9 Love