tags

Best selfcare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

189 Stories- Find the Best selfcare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 34 Followers
  • 189 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Get into the habit of asking yourself - " Does this support the life I'm trying to create " ?? 💙"

Get into the habit of asking yourself -
" Does this support the life I'm trying to create " ?? 💙

#Life #Love #God #Universe #Dreams #Career #selflove #selfcare

51 Love

#Teacher #selfrealization #SelfMotivation #selfcare 💓🕉️
Your lies sound sweet, but still they are unable to 💓🔥 perforate into my heart. It's not your fault, I fixed myself in default, so far it's difficult for you to insult me ever! ⏰

🧚♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🧚
🛤️🛣️🗺️¶∞¶∞¶🛥️🛳️🛫💓🛬🛳️🛥¶∞¶∞¶🗺️🛣️🛤️
#Universe #flow #growupwith #direction #fallinlove #mystery #historyofmytime #sciencepoem 🕉️💓✨

30 Love

"Once you learn how to smile with sadness. Nothing else will matter in your life. Learn to be happy all the while..."

Once you learn how to smile with sadness.
Nothing else will matter in your life. Learn
to be happy all the while...

#selflove#selfcare#nojotoenglish

38 Love
4 Share

"अगर आप उस वक्त मुस्करा सकते हो जब आप बिल्कुल टूट चुके हो तो यकीन मानो आपको कभी कोई नहीं तोड़ सकता"

अगर आप उस वक्त मुस्करा सकते हो
जब आप बिल्कुल टूट चुके हो तो यकीन मानो
आपको कभी कोई नहीं तोड़ सकता

अगर आप उस वक्त मुस्करा सकते हो
जब आप बिल्कुल टूट चुके हो तो यकीन मानो
आपको कभी कोई नहीं तोड़ सकता
#Nojoto
#urdu #Hindi #shair #writer #Waqt #Muskura #Yakin #aapko #Tod #yqlove #selfcare #Zindagi #tanha

31 Love

"Whenever I am impatient , I try to step back and ask myself - " Why am I in such a hurry to get through my life " 🙌 So , whenever you feel the same , question yourself 💙"

Whenever I am impatient , I try to step back and ask myself - " Why am I in such a hurry to get through my life " 🙌
So , whenever you feel the same , question yourself 💙

#awareness #selflove #selfcare

62 Love