tags

Best Sex Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Sex Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about telugu sex stories, indian sex video, sex images.

• 197 Followers
  • 865 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Sex (it is all you wanted) In the world of love Lust was merged Over my feelings You choosed my curves All you want from me was sex, If not me you'll opt for next. The relations gone insane, You choosed my genital rather than pain. You feel you might be amazing, Trust me, my heart is in ugliest craving. You are aroused just for that urge, My mistake was that, love was served. Relations are based now on wept, I felt it was Love until you asked for sex. I loved I will be loved Think of yourself you are a jerk I end my words with all my cries, Tears in eyes is wet and dried. Live happily and love rather, May God bless you and every other. On special demand"

Sex (it is all you wanted)

In the world of love
Lust was merged
Over my feelings
You choosed my curves

All you want from me was sex,
If not me you'll opt for next.
The relations gone insane,
You choosed my genital rather than pain.

You feel you might be amazing,
Trust me, my heart is in ugliest craving.
You are aroused just for that urge,
My mistake was that, love was served.

Relations are based now on wept,
I felt it was Love until you asked for sex.
I loved I will be loved
Think of yourself you are a jerk

I end my words with all my cries,
Tears in eyes is wet and dried.
Live happily and love rather,
May God bless you and every other.

On special demand

#sexiswhatyouwanted#

279 Love
7 Share

"Dear Girls,,,, If your #BF asks for physical relationship saying that there is no wrong on it as they love each other. Or if they blackmail emotionally to be physical with them in the name of love. Just kick them out of life on their 1st demand only. Remember many guys goes to brothels but it doesn't mean they love those ladies in brothel they just want physical satisfaction. For those type of guys only body of girls matters & not love. Once they are bored of u, he'll definitely go for other. Don't get emotional & agree for physical. No true love demands physical relationship as proof of love. Love means caring, protecting, understanding & trusting. Note➡️All boys/males are not equal Or All aren't bad,,,,,,This post is those who do this such type."

Dear Girls,,,,
If your #BF asks for physical relationship saying that there is no wrong on it as they love each other. Or if they blackmail emotionally to be physical with them in the name of love. Just kick them out of life on their 1st demand only. Remember many guys goes to brothels but it doesn't mean they love those ladies in brothel they just want physical satisfaction. For those type of guys only body of girls matters & not love. Once they are bored of u, he'll definitely go for other.
   Don't get emotional & agree for physical. No true love demands physical relationship as proof of love.
      Love means caring, protecting, understanding & trusting.
Note➡️All boys/males are not equal Or All aren't bad,,,,,,This post is those who do this such type.

Dear Girls,,,,
If your
#bf asks for physical relationship saying that there is no wrong on it as they love each other. Or if they blackmail emotionally to be physical with them in the name of love. Just kick them out of life on their 1st demand only. Remember many guys goes to brothels but it doesn't mean they love those ladies in brothel they just want physical satisfaction. For those type of guys only body of girls matters & not love. Once they are bored of u, he'll definitely go for other.

260 Love
57 Share

"If you see a pair of breasts and still feels uncomfortable in your pants you still have a long way to go before you learn to respect her body and her choices about it !"

If you see a pair of breasts 
and still feels uncomfortable in your pants
you still have a long way to go 
before you learn to respect her body 
and her choices about it !

Do you AGREE #girls ?
Respect her , Love her !
#Men#boys#Rape#Sex#Gender
#Quotes#Poetry#Love#nojoto
#nushh#Choices

258 Love
10 Share

"सर्द रात है..होकर जरा एहसास मिलो, आरजुओं से लिपटी,होकर सांस मिलो... कुछ लम्हें ठहर गयें है हमारे तुम्हारे दरमिया, हया होठों पर रख होकर बेलिबास मिलों... इस जन्म में कईं जन्मों की प्यास बुझानी है, तुम लबों पर बूंद बूंद बनकर प्यास मिलो... फिसलती रात की ठिठुरती शरारतों को छूकर, मेरी जान होकर इश्क़ का परास मिलो... सर्द रात है होकर जरा एहसास मिलो, हया होठों पे रख होकर बेलिबास मिलो... #RomanceकाChaskaa❤️ #NojotoQuote"

सर्द रात है..होकर जरा एहसास मिलो,
आरजुओं से लिपटी,होकर सांस मिलो...

कुछ लम्हें ठहर गयें है हमारे तुम्हारे दरमिया,
हया होठों पर रख होकर बेलिबास मिलों...

इस जन्म में कईं जन्मों की प्यास बुझानी है,
तुम लबों पर बूंद बूंद बनकर प्यास मिलो...

फिसलती रात की ठिठुरती शरारतों को छूकर,
मेरी जान होकर इश्क़ का परास मिलो...

सर्द रात है होकर जरा एहसास मिलो,
हया होठों पे रख होकर बेलिबास मिलो...
#RomanceकाChaskaa❤️ #NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #ramance #Love #Sex #Winter

206 Love
35 Share

"NO ! IT'S A COMPLETE SENTENCE."

NO !

IT'S A COMPLETE SENTENCE.

#say #no #Equal #girl #boy#Man #Women #Sex #determination #Love #lust #Life #Emotion #Pain

92 Love
3 Share