Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ainsel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ainsel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ainsel michael, ainsel, dr sax love ain t no sunshine, miki howard ain t nobody like you, brett dennen ain t gonna lose you,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tanushree Bhattacharjee

Karma is pure and untouched form of your own deeds without judging and bullying anyone. #Ainsel #Karma I waited under the starry nights looking at the sky,not wanting you to turn back, I wrapped up in blue the other day to retain and refrain,but I do not expect you to get dyed tomorrow, I take deep sighs, they are not exaggerated,just at times in hiding blackness and sometimes contented, I rush out of my desk to hear the church bell speaking everyday,I hope you stop querying my creed s

read more
Karma is pure and untouched form of your own deeds without judging and bullying anyone.
#Ainsel  #Karma #Nojoto

I waited under the starry nights looking at the sky,not wanting you to turn back,
I wrapped up in blue the other day to retain and refrain,but I do not expect you to get dyed tomorrow,
I take deep sighs, they are not exaggerated,just at times in hiding blackness and sometimes contented,
I rush out of my desk to hear the church bell speaking everyday,I hope you stop querying my creed s

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification