tags

Best akshayvasu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best akshayvasu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2 Followers
  • 423 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The day you see their faces and memories in someone else's stories, and that fails to hurt you again anymore. You will know you are healed. - Akshay Vasu"

The day you see their faces and memories in someone else's stories, and that fails to hurt you again anymore. You will know you are healed.

- Akshay Vasu

Healing

#akshayvasu #healing #faces #Stories #Memories #Love #HeartBreak

13 Love

"Let me be the lie that you tell your demons. - Akshay Vasu"

Let me be the lie that you tell your demons.

- Akshay Vasu

lie

#Lie #akshayvasu #demons #Love #romance

13 Love

"That new home which you are trying to build with the ruins of the old one. Is it going to last for a long time? - Akshay Vasu"

That new home which you are trying to build with the ruins of the old one. Is it going to last for a long time?

- Akshay Vasu

The new home

#akshayvasu #Home #Ruins #Last #Memories #Broken #Past #Present

13 Love

"I wish someday, the rainbows are going to come down with the rain of life. And the people get to see the difference between the ones who got drenched in it, and the ones who just sat by the window and just watched it. And I just hope that day each one is going to look at each other differently, and more people would come out to get themselves colored by those rainbows. - Akshay Vasu"

I wish someday, the rainbows are going to come down with the rain of life. And the people get to see the difference between the ones who got drenched in it, and the ones who just sat by the window and just watched it. And I just hope that day each one is going to look at each other differently, and more people would come out to get themselves colored by those rainbows.

- Akshay Vasu

The rain of life

#akshayvasu #rain #Life #Colors #rainbow #drench #Watch #Hope

17 Love

"Of all the lives I have lived in this single life. The life I lived with you is the life my soul will remember forever. - Akshay Vasu"

Of all the lives I have lived in this single life. The life I lived with you is the life my soul will remember forever.

- Akshay Vasu

Of all lives I've lived

#akshayvasu #Life #Live #Love #romance #Soul #Remember

16 Love