Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Her Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Her Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love poems for her from the heart, long i love you quotes for her, love poetry for her, i love you quotes for her, love quotes for her,

• 4230 Followers
  • 21467 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kuldeep Xaikia

its my first Assamese poem for my mother...its only for her because she is no more with me...I miss her so much..I have written this poem in remembrance of her😔😔

read more
mute video

Nojoto Originals (Hindi)

Love Poem | Love Poem For Her | Love Poems | Poem On Love | Love Poem In Hindi | Love Poem Video | Love Poem For Her In Hindi | By Naman Sharma #Love #poem #Poetry #nojotovideo #OpenMicVideoNojoto Bareilly1 #NojotoBareilly1

read more
mute video

Nojoto Originals (Hindi)

Love Poem | Love Poem For Her | Love Poems | Poem On Love | Love Poem In Hindi | Love Poem Video | Love Poem For Her In Hindi | By Shimoil Ansari #Love #poem #Poetry #nojotovideo #OpenMicVideoNojoto Bareilly1 #NojotoBareilly1

read more
mute video

Pradip Warade

mute video

the_unsung one

mute video

Nojoto News

Wait is Over !! 😊 presenting... Winners of Teri Meri Kahaani Challenge ❤ :- Congratulations !!! 1. Prita चतुर्वेदी Watch Her Story Now : https://nojoto.com/post/dc04123ae70a71246f2fb2213e171f13

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification