tags

Best even Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best even Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 495 Followers
  • 6061 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

I have learned to be grateful even when I feel sad, to think positively when I’m surrounded by negativity, to hold fast to faith even when I feel hopeless, to accept love even when I feel unlovable; because despite all the noise in my head that tell me my life is over, the sun shows up every morning and shines, reminding me that I can surely do the same.

~Margaret. M. Painter

258 Love
1 Share

""

"Smile even when you are not alive from inside Cry even when your tears got dry Laugh even when you don't want to smile Live even when you are struggling with the last breathe of life"

Smile even when you are not alive from inside

Cry even when your tears got dry

Laugh even when you don't want to smile

Live even when you are struggling with

the last breathe of life

Even When...

245 Love
14 Share

""

"I hve left that road from where you used to pass I have broken that mirror In which I could see your reflection I was like a stranger in your city I couldn't find any close one from your moments, from ur wounds I am going far far away. I even didn't gaze at those streets where even a mention of you is present. for I was a traveller of ur road, my limit was to reach u!"

I hve left that road
from where you used to pass
I have broken that mirror 
In which I could see your reflection
I was like a stranger in your city
I couldn't find any close one
from your moments, from ur wounds 
I am going far far away.

I even didn't gaze at those streets 
where even a mention of you is present.
for I was a traveller  of ur road,
my limit was to reach u!

#Broken

204 Love
7 Share

""

"You are comparing your life with bloggers, models, Youtubers. Why so? Do you even know them? Do you even know the reality and struggle they're facing? No!"

You are comparing your life with bloggers, models, Youtubers.
Why so?
Do you even know them?
Do you even know the reality and struggle they're facing?
No!

Every single individual faces ups and downs in their life.
Even a YouTuber, a blogger, or a model, etc.
You learn from your mistakes.
You learn the most from your hard time.
Every single moment is unique and provides you a new experience.

#bealearner

186 Love
3 Share

""

"Rays Rays? Rays of hope..Make a way!! Carve hope on my face... A hope for innocence to survive darkness.. Look deep into my eyes.. Ya'all know a rage.. Who didn't give up even in the absence of self defense.. Grew up in Devil's cradle, yet not stained, For those who take all the good in their lives for granted.. Really don't know what bad really means yet talk about it.. Dont even get me started.. Cuz If I open my mouth, what comes outta it, Would be Blunt blessings, Worlds not prepared to recieve.. What the hell am I even talking about? Well before I saw the sunshine, My fate made me surf over Devil's playground.. I was tazed, razed, hazed almost erased.. But the mountains I began climbing.. A lost soul praying to universe to be found.. I fell in a bottomless pit.. To come back the other way around..."

Rays  

Rays? Rays of hope..Make a way!! Carve hope on my face... 
A hope for innocence to survive darkness.. 
Look deep into my eyes.. Ya'all know a rage.. 
Who didn't give up even in the absence of self defense.. 
Grew up in Devil's cradle, yet not stained, 
For those who take all the good in their lives for granted.. 
Really don't know what bad really means yet talk about it.. 
Dont even get me started.. 
Cuz If I open my mouth, what comes outta it, 
Would be Blunt blessings, 
Worlds not prepared to recieve.. 

What the hell am I even talking about? 
Well before I saw the sunshine, 
My fate made me surf over Devil's playground.. 
I was tazed, razed, hazed almost erased..
But the mountains I began climbing.. 
A lost soul praying to universe to be found.. 
I fell in a bottomless pit.. 
To come back the other way around...

#Riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #rapbattle #freestylerap #darktolight #Win #nevergiveup #wontgiveup #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #Rise #beastmode #determination #mindset #tbt #mindofasurvivor

168 Love
5 Share