tags

Best 8217 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Best 8217 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about 8217 Quotes, 8217 Shayari, 8217 Videos, 8217 Poem and 8217 WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
  • Latest Stories

if you want to quit over your dreams and work then i have some solution for you http://www.imrohinegi.com/you-wanna-quit-think-why-you-started-need-positive/rohitrohiinegi/ DO YOU WANNA QUIT ? THEN THINK WHY YOU STARTED- you just be NEED POSITIVE?

Today’s topic is IF YOU WANT TO QUIT THEN THINK WHY YOU STARTED? YOU JUST NEED POSITIVE

I have some solution for you if you also wanna quit over your work and over your dreams.

I have seen so many of people who quit over their work, who quit over their dreams, who quit over their life

but you ever think why ? why they did that ? why they took a decision like that?

If you never think then i am going to tell you why some people quit over their happiness

all because of lack of confidence, because of fear of the result, because of the situations they were going threw.

They quit because they don’t believe that their idea is going to work, They quit because they don’t believe in their own, They quit because they started thinking about the result, They quit because their happiness is not precious.

THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF THINK ABOUT YOUR DREAMS,

JUST THINK AND NEVER DO COMPARE YOURSELF WITH ANY OTHER

YOU ARE DIFFERENT, YOU ARE UNIQUE, NO ONE IS HERE LIKE YOU , NO ONE CAN DEFEAT YOU,

JUST DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE RESULTS, RESULTS DEPENDS ON YOUR PREPARATION IN PRESENT RESULTS DEPENDS ON YOUR HARD WORK , RESULT DEPENDS ON YOUR PRESENT.

JUST KEEP CALM AND FOCUS ON WHATEVER YOUR GOAL IS BECAUSE RESULT DEPENDS ON YOU

LIVE YOUR PRESENT, WORK IN YOUR PRESENT, ENJOY YOUR PRESENT,

BECAUSE YOUR PRESENT DECIDES YOUR FUTURE,

YOUR HARD WORK IN PRESENT DECIDES YOUR FUTURE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME.

THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT TOMORROW THEY NEVER LIVED, THEY NEVER ENJOYED, EVEN THEY CAN’T WORK IN THEIR PRESENT BECAUSE THEIR MIND IS WORKING ON THEIR FUTURE OR TOMORROW,

IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE WRITTEN SOME THING RIGHT HERE

winners never quit and quitters never win be a winner not a quitter
THINK ABOUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN WAY -NEED POSITIVE

If you wanna win then find your own ways and make your own ways because winners never walk with crowd,

winners never follow the crowd.

Follow a simple routine to succeed – YOU JUST NEED POSITIVE THINKING

THINK DIFFERENT THINK UNIQUE

IDEA

TRY IT ⇒ NEVER COMPARE WITH ANY OTHER

DO ⇒ DO AGAIN

KEEP ON DOING

SUCCESS

CONCLUSION- THE MAIN THING IS IN OUR LIFE IS THE PRESENT DAY HOW WE SPENT IT DECIDES OUR FUTURE HOW WE ARE GOING TO SPENT.

NEVER QUIT OVER YOUR DREAMS BECAUSE QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT.

IT’S DEPENDS ON YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BE A QUITTER OR A WINNER

NOTE: If you got some motivation then do subscribe to my website for upcoming motivation blogs and my travel blogs.

and if you want to connect with me then you can from here

-IF YOU WANT TO READ OLD BLOGS THEN YOU CAN-

YOU BECOME WHAT YOU THINK
YOUR PERFECT DAY STARTS WITH YOUR PERFECT MORNING
WHY YOU NEED A POSITIVE ATTITUDE?
“WHEN YOU BELIEVE, YOUR MIND FINDS WAYS TO DO”
HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM’S
KEEP CALM & LOVE YOURSELF
KEEP GOING, DON’T GIVE UP
maintaining balance when you decided walk alone- 7 STEPS
walking alone is neither easy nor impossible( a story )
Walking Alone is neither easy nor impossible
YOU JUST NEED POSITIVE THINKING TO FIND YOUR GOALS AND TO GET YOUR DREAMS.

YOU CAN DO EVERY THING YOU JUST NEED POSITIVE THINKING.

2 Love
1 Share