tags

Best Yoga Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Yoga Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yoga for weight loss, yoga app in hindi, yoga in hindi.

• 170 Followers
  • 465 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"How much you are flexible in your nature and action... © Nishi 🌸"

How much 
you are flexible
 in your 
nature and action...
© Nishi 🌸

Sunday ( yoga Time).My picture..
#nojotoenglish #englishquotes #Gym #Motivationl #Motivation #Quotes #Yoga #myphoto #Fitness #Sports #Fit #Fitgirls #Fitindia #Time #Sunday #योगा #Try #नमस्कार #today #mytime #myway #mystyle #Gymlover #goodday #workout #for #bless #me #Myself #mylines #mydrean #myeyes #Fitness #Sport #myway #Dream #Run #fordream #See

202 Love
4 Share

""

"मन- मस्तिष्क और शरीर का संगम हैं योग जिसे करने से शांत स्थिर और रहते हैं निरोग"

मन- मस्तिष्क और शरीर का संगम हैं योग
जिसे करने से शांत स्थिर और रहते हैं निरोग

#Yoga

182 Love

"N.l.k.s 😊"

N.l.k.s 😊

#LOVEGUITAR

97 Love
1.7K Views
1 Share

""

"hind m , hrr bind m sampurn chitijh hr khand m aakash ganga m lipta huwa rome m hr ohm m vyapat magan brahmand m jeevan alokikta ko liye jeevan pare hu m chala.. iss choor ko chodkr uss choor ko m chala naa lalsa na vishpyata naa mooh h na grutvita aakar mann ka badhh gya bhawna sunyata liye urjaa rupantarit hone chala.."

hind m , hrr bind m 
sampurn chitijh hr khand m
aakash ganga m lipta huwa
rome m hr ohm m 
vyapat magan brahmand m
jeevan alokikta ko liye
jeevan pare hu m chala..
iss choor ko chodkr
 uss choor ko m chala
naa lalsa na vishpyata
naa mooh h na grutvita
aakar mann ka badhh gya
bhawna sunyata liye
urjaa rupantarit hone chala..

#afterdeath #afterlife #ohm #cosmos #nojoto #nojotohindi #poem #Yoga #NojotoHaldwani

84 Love
6 Share

""

"Impossible When I don't feel like doing anything or despondent i do the following things : (it took me several years to get the experience and figure out the ways ,hopefully it can help others too) 1. Try to mix socially with others , esp. with those who are positive minded and motivate you to be happy 2. Listen to motivational music/songs instead of listening sad songs repetitively , scientifically it has been proven that your choices of music affects your mood! 3. Do meditation / yoga early in the morning in fresh air , it calms your mind and helps to get rid of thoughts which constantly demotivate us 4. Read the story of some great influencers in the world, no one achieved anything without failures one by one and struggles so if the fear of failures demotivates you just say good bye to it 5. Last but not least ,remember we only get one life, this is gift for us ,nothing can be that powerful which cann't be overpowered by our mental strength,just enjoy life in it's flow never stop and blame yourself at any stage of life ,who knows success is waiting for you and one step away from knocking your door."

Impossible   When I don't feel like doing anything or despondent i do the following things : (it took me several years to get the experience and figure out the ways ,hopefully it can help others too)

1. Try to mix socially with others , esp. with those who are positive minded and motivate you to be happy

2. Listen to motivational music/songs instead of listening sad songs repetitively , scientifically it has been proven that your choices of music affects your mood!

3. Do meditation / yoga early in the morning in fresh air , it calms your mind and helps to get rid of thoughts which constantly demotivate us

4. Read the story of some great influencers in the world, no one achieved anything without failures one by one and struggles so if the fear of failures demotivates you just say good bye to it

5. Last but not least ,remember we only get one life, this is gift for us ,nothing can be that powerful which cann't be overpowered by our mental strength,just enjoy life in it's flow never stop and blame yourself at any stage of life ,who knows success is waiting for you and one step away from knocking your door.

#motivation_for_life #Life #Struggle #Failures #Motivational
#tips #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #Yoga #lesson @BELINDA INDA @💖Ɱɾ. ȺąӀąʍ💕Cool Boy🖋💝 @Aleena ahmed @Priya Tiwari Ashq @Anushree Sharma

84 Love
1 Share