Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinglefttodo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinglefttodo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #Collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The solution to a problem 
but patience gives the ultimate result 
and helps miracles to happen Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Here's a #Collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
chill and have a good time
 till it lasts !  Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Consolation #yqquotes #yqbaba #wait #breathingsoul

read more
 a consolation to keep us breathing... Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
#consolation 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#wait 
#breathingsoul

Abhishek Latta

read more
 Wait For Your Opportunity... Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
to agree 
Yes, I was wrong 
I did hurt you 
I broke your Heart 
I didn't care about your sentiments 
I spoke many times so bad 
I should have patiently waited 
I am sorry once and for all Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
hope and blindly believing it...  Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
the reward of faith in God which is
consistent and constant no matter what
it's going to be marvellous. 
 Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When you discover your self-worth you will lose interest in anyone who doesn't see it.

Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
With patience and faith in God to 
Receive good  Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
use sparingly your patience Here's a #collab prompt for the night. #thinglefttodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification