tags

Best cause Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best cause Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 96 Followers
  • 665 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Alone and Happy No yarrr... I'm not happy.. 😭😭😭"

Alone and Happy  No yarrr...
I'm not happy..
😭😭😭

#people think i m happy all the time #cause i m always #smiling but in #Reality I'm always #SAD and when I m #alone...#i just #cry for no reason ....😭💓😭

112 Love

"It Look's now you're really Cracked You can't solve everything in some Combat If I'm the Bloody Cat Then I'm gonna Hunt you cause you're the filthy Rat Saying mean thing's about me that's your only Talent Time to Tit for Tat what you think gonna Happen What you wanna give me shitty Challenge Fighting is not the thing of a Gentlemen From where you'd taken your Education Look's you have becomes the Tension Patient You don't even have the confidence in your Realtion Now go and do some kinda Meditation Or you can take some Sleeping Medication Cause without Hesitation you're into Frustration"

It Look's now you're really Cracked
You can't solve everything in some Combat
If I'm the Bloody Cat
Then I'm gonna Hunt you cause you're the filthy Rat
Saying mean thing's about me that's your only Talent
Time to Tit for Tat what you think gonna Happen
What you wanna give me shitty Challenge
Fighting is not the thing of a Gentlemen
From where you'd taken your Education
Look's you have becomes the Tension Patient
You don't even have the confidence in your Realtion
Now go and do some kinda Meditation
Or you can take some Sleeping Medication
Cause without Hesitation you're into Frustration

#eminem
#venom #Kamikaze #llp2 #rivival
#stan #disser #Apologise
#Rap #poem #hahaha #skullheart
#lucifer #positivity #HP #goku #goodguy
#imguilty #kakarot #instagood #smart #handsome #Joker #memmes #Rapping #revenge #Rad
#writingrap #writer #brabit #Hate #Fack

11 Love
1 Share

"Sometimes you need only you with "you". In other words somtimes you need yourself badly."

Sometimes you need only you with "you".
In other words somtimes you need yourself badly.

Hey dear, yes you, sometimes it's good to be little selfish for yourself. Sometime it's better to cut out yourself from the world to just discover who are you, to just figure out what you came across? And what yet have to come in your life.. just sit quietly switch off the lights, switch off every single negative thought coming in your mind.. I said just switch off everything.... Comfort yourself, make yourself laugh out loud, cry so hard, dance freely, listen the music you love and yeah sing it

43 Love

"Losing someone who is snatched from you by death cause you miss the one BUT losing someone even after existence cause you regret throughout the life's run"

Losing someone who is snatched from you by death cause you miss the one
BUT
losing someone even after existence cause you regret throughout the life's run

#regret

11 Love

"Describe endless love in 7 words.. I love you because i love me.. Read caption"

Describe endless love in 7 words..

I love you because i love me..

Read caption

He said-I love you more than me.
She asked-Why??
He replied with a smile-Cause i have given my heart to you and i love myself..So I can never hurt you cause if i do it hurts me more than you..
#nojoto
#Quotes #endlesslove #7words #Love #forever

22 Love