tags

Best cause Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best cause Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 100 Followers
  • 667 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"“A real actor can’t love anyone. Cause he/she only pretends to be lover. Cause he/she still in the role of a lover and doesn’t know how to love someone for the real.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)"

“A real actor can’t love anyone.
Cause he/she only pretends to be lover.
Cause he/she still in the role
of a lover and doesn’t know
how to love someone for the real.”

– Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)

“A real actor can’t love anyone. Cause he/she only pretends to be lover. Cause he/she still in the role of a lover and doesn’t know how to love someone for the real.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)

#Quote #salmanaziz #Motivationalquote #inspirationalquote #lifequote #salmanazizquote #lifelesson #author #Artist #writer #authorquote #actorquote #Truth

169 Love
3 Share

""

"Alone and Happy No yarrr... I'm not happy.. 😭😭😭"

Alone and Happy  No yarrr...
I'm not happy..
😭😭😭

#people think i m happy all the time #cause i m always #smiling but in #Reality I'm always #SAD and when I m #alone...#i just #cry for no reason ....😭💓😭

144 Love

""

"Murderer hey murdere how you been i haven't seen your face since you murdered my emotions since then i have been taking precautions it really was educational but what you had done wasn't rational day by day i was getting mental cause it was very sentimental i thought you were very gentle what i was doing just rubbing my nose onto your toes i thought you love me but you were my foe but you took my heart broke it apart and i was dying remembering you while i was crying but you just leaved me you moved further cause know nothing except murder"

Murderer hey murdere 
how you been 
i haven't seen
your face since you murdered my emotions 
since then i have been taking  precautions 
it really was educational 
but what you had done wasn't rational 
day by day i was getting mental 
cause it was very sentimental 
i thought you were very gentle 
what i was doing just rubbing my nose 
onto your toes 
i thought you love me 
but you were my foe 
but you took my heart 
broke it apart  
and i was dying 
remembering you while i was crying 
but you just leaved me 
you moved further 
cause know nothing 
except murder

#Murder

112 Love
1 Share

""

"When you are ill that illness can be cured but when your life is ill you have to suffer it's all because of your sin"

When you are ill that illness can be cured but when your life is ill you have to suffer it's all because of your sin

#nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotonews #nojototales #Life #ill #illness #Cured #cause #sin

52 Love
2 Share

""

"is the basic of success.when u defeated by someone.never be worry for it.Despite of worry,u should detect that cause for which u have been deafeted.And it may helps u leading towards success.After finding that cause u have to turn ur bad habits into better. And another thing is,when u defeats someone,never think that,that person is weaker than u.He may be our next opponent again. so defeating urself is better than to others . first of all u know about ur strength and weakness. "AND BE A WINNER""

is the basic of success.when u defeated by someone.never be worry for it.Despite of worry,u should detect that cause for which u have been deafeted.And it may helps u leading towards success.After finding that cause u have to turn ur bad habits into better.
And another thing is,when u defeats someone,never think that,that person is weaker than u.He may be our next opponent again.
so defeating urself is better than to others .
first of all u know about ur strength and weakness.
"AND BE A WINNER"

DEFEAT-FIRST HAVE PATIENCE TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.

39 Love