Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingmagic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingmagic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cursive writing a to z, love quotes in gujarati writing, hindi ki writing kaise sudhare hai, sad love story writing, writing a love poem,

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alok Jain

Reality is always beyond our imagination. That's why reality is the only truth in existence. #latestupdates #writingmagic #quotespennedbyheart #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #mahi7781 #BACKPACKERS #travelblogger

read more
Reality is always beyond our imagination. That's why reality is the only truth in existence. Reality is always beyond our imagination. That's why reality is the only truth in existence.

#latestupdates #writingmagic #quotespennedbyheart #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #mahi7781 #backpackers #travelblogger

Blue Butterfly

She writes magic 
with her toe
on the sandy beach; 
sparkling like a white slate 
on a cheerful sunshine.

Like the bubbling champagne,
the waves at the shore
kisses her feet;
in intimate response.

_She  #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #she #writingmagic

Blurred Insights

I am shading my love red To be sent to you In all those letters of yours in my name. I was told the love is coloured red, So is the blood. I have seen blood more So i fear it lesser than telling you about all. Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside. #Poetry #Love #Believe #Hope #Blood #Red #Doodle #Like #doodling #inked #poem #writing #blurredinsights #write #indianwriter #writingmagic #longdistance #postcards #followthejourney #blackpen #writinglove #allaboutlove #navylove #militarylove #artshare #writingletters #iloveyou

read more
 I am shading my love red
To be sent to you
In all those letters of yours in my name.
I was told the love is coloured red,
So is the blood.
I have seen blood more 
So  i fear it lesser than telling you about all.
Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside.

Blurred Insights

Are we really humans! With every advancement we still lack to humanly experiences. We are growing into impatient, insecure beings. Everybody is hurt by somebody but still nobody wishes to see humanity. I know ironical it is. We are afraid of commitments but still long for one true thing. We are afraid of ourbown insecurities but still dream fornit to happen. A hug by a friend is never replaced by a meme tag. A discussion over a cup of coffee cannot be beaten by a long conversation over a phone c #Quotes #Life #Love #Hope #HUmanity #chaos #people #BeHuman #wordsofwisdom #inspire #blurredinsights #write #writingmagic #followthejourney #humpday #humanrace #lifediary #makeadifference #beinghuman #writersasylum #followme #sarahah #instant #connect

read more
 Are we really humans!
With every advancement we still lack to humanly experiences. We are growing into impatient, insecure beings. Everybody is hurt by somebody but still nobody wishes to see humanity. I know ironical it is. We are afraid of commitments but still long for one true thing. We are afraid of ourbown insecurities but still dream fornit to happen. A hug by a friend is never replaced by a meme tag. A discussion over a cup of coffee cannot be beaten by a long conversation over a phone c

Blurred Insights

You are away from all these human sights, You are beautiful in your own ways of life. Everything around might seem perfect to you pointing flaws in you but darling you are perfect with your own powers amd strengths. No two flowers are similar so are no human sights. Lift yourself up and praise the real you as you praise that cold breeze on your face on a chilly morning, as you smile watching butterflies, as you take deep breathe on tha vast green land and that perfect sky above head. blurredin #Quotes #Dance #Beauty #Life #India #Dream #Hope #Beautiful #Calligraphy #black #writings #pen #blurredinsights #vsco #motivate #instafollow #indianpost #writingmagic #followjourney #postcards #youarebeautiful #youaremagic #muchlove #_writingwords #wsco #inks

read more
 You are away from all these human sights, You are beautiful in your own ways of life. Everything around might seem perfect to you pointing flaws in you but darling you are perfect with your own powers amd strengths. No two flowers are similar so are no human sights. Lift yourself up and praise the real you as you praise that cold breeze on your face on a chilly morning, as you smile watching butterflies, as you take deep breathe on tha vast green land and that perfect sky above head. 
#blurredin

Blurred Insights

Some days are light, some are heavier. But in all they are from our times together. . . Sorry for all the delays in sending new postcards. Have been abit occupied lately with shifting to a new place and much more. Will be sending out the fresh ones soon. #blurredinsights #lovequotes #longdistancerelationship #longdistance #Love #diary #qoutes #write #followlove #lover #postcards #post #indianwriter #indianpost #followthejourney #writingmagic #writersofinstagram #instafollow #inspire #Hope #panda

read more
 Some days are light, some are heavier. But in all they are from our times together. .
Sorry for all the delays in sending new postcards. Have been abit occupied lately with shifting to a new place and much more. Will be sending out the fresh ones soon.
#blurredinsights #lovequotes #longdistancerelationship #longdistance #love #diary #qoutes #write #followlove #lover #postcards #post #indianwriter #indianpost #followthejourney #writingmagic #writersofinstagram #instafollow #inspire #hope #panda
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification