tags

Best igwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best igwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 48 Followers
  • 69 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"I never said, but I have Lots of Feelings, Problems, and many Trust Issues, With The Human Being. I Just Wants to tell Please Help Us. And we are A Part Of Your Family. Save Us......"

I never said, but I have Lots of Feelings,
Problems,
and many Trust Issues, 
With The Human Being.
I Just Wants to tell Please 
Help Us.
And we are A Part Of Your Family.
Save Us......

I never tell.
#tell #words #unseen #Family #Love #Life #writer #insta #igwriter #Like #share #follow #poem #Thoughts #

227 Love
2 Share

""

"Justice is when, You're Given Support. Revenge is when, You're Fighting back."

Justice is when,
You're Given Support.

Revenge is when,
You're Fighting back.

What is difference btw JUSTICE & REVENGE for you ??
Do share in comments ...
#nojotoenglish
#nojotoapp
#qotd
#potd
#pod
#instagrammers

70 Love
1 Share

""

"Key to Happiness Key to happiness, is simply that; You should follow Something you love You should Allow yourselves to Flow like water You should give chance to yourselves to do best You should Dream and Achieve them."

Key to Happiness Key to happiness,
is simply that;
You should follow Something you love
You should Allow yourselves to Flow like water
You should give chance to yourselves to do best 
You should Dream and Achieve them.

Key to happiness !!
#qotd
#nojotoapp
#nojotoenglish
#NojotoWriter
#instawriter
#igwriter

49 Love
1 Share

""

"आख़िर कब तक तुम यूंही सताया करोगे, क्यूं अब मन नहीं लगता क्या ?? या रात को वो डर सोने नहीं देता ।। चलो आज तुम्हे अपनी ही दुनिया में ले चलूं!!! चलोगे क्या मेरे साथ ?? हां उसी रास्ते पर जहां वो आख़री बार बात करी थी तुमने हमारे साथ ।। बस अब तुम ओर ना सताया करों, चलो अब तुम भी अपनी ज़िन्दगी में रहो और मैं अपनी ज़िन्दगी में।।"

आख़िर कब तक
तुम यूंही सताया करोगे,
क्यूं अब मन नहीं लगता क्या ??
या रात को वो डर सोने नहीं देता ।।
चलो आज तुम्हे अपनी ही दुनिया में ले चलूं!!!
चलोगे क्या मेरे साथ ??
हां उसी रास्ते पर जहां वो आख़री बार बात करी थी तुमने हमारे साथ ।।
बस अब तुम ओर ना सताया करों, चलो अब तुम भी अपनी ज़िन्दगी में रहो और मैं अपनी ज़िन्दगी में।।

आखिर कब तक,
#Nojoto #microtale #Life #tales #writer #brokenperson #Lifehack #hindiwriter #igwriter #Love #Success #Care #Like #share #Nojotohindi #Poet #poem #Poetry #hindiwriter @nojoto @Sana Kapoor @Suman Lata @Sachika Gupta @Vallika Poet @Mamta @Tasmiya Bargir

43 Love
3 Share

#arnababu #Taste #flavour #Love #Infatuation #tales #shortstories #writersofinstagram #writingcommunity #igwriter #writersofindia
#readersofinstagram #instapic #picoftheday #quoteoftheday #likeforlikes #likeforfollow #instalike
#indian_ink❤ #harshpandit978 #shyar #Lovequotes

40 Love