Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Letting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Letting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about letting go of someone you love quotes, letting go of someone you love but hurts you, help letting go of someone you love, letting go of someone you love messages, quotes about letting go of love,

• 25 Followers
  • 133 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
159cf9aac006a95d03733559d9446d84

AsmuAmol

The most difficult thing is not to express yourself to a Stranger but to your own people!! #fear #of #letting #down #yqbaba #tpmd
5fefb5a89d1422092b7b07a418936a0f

Durga Kannan

My thoughts linger on you
Unable to let go 
Is it the desire to have something
Which you cannot have
The mind hankering
Until it attains it's object of desire
Or is it the fear of the inability to live
With the one person
Who means the world to you
     #yqbaba#linger#letting go#challenge

0 Love

68dbfae4cef14fa2a83eb94090cd5e87

DIL_KI_BAATH

some of us THINK
HOLDING on
makes us STRONGER

but SOMETIMES 
it is 
LETTING GO :)

©DIL_KI_BAATH holding letting go 
#holding 
#Letting #go

holding letting go #holding #Letting #go

7 Love

8b92e080e58ffd7a0897b520c68ef993

moonchild

There's a beauty in letting go ...

©moonchild #there #beauty #lettinggo #LetGo #Letting #go #time  #moveon 

#zindagikerang
342506e3b6cbdfe406d3cb619fec9666

Kajal

“Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”

©Kavya Singh #Life  #wants  #you  #Letting  #go 🖤
#lookingforhope 
#moveon 
#Trending 
#goodday
142cfd0e2135c14e44338a638d625db9

_Ananta_khatri_

Sometimes,
 Holding on hurts,
 More than, Letting go....... #Sometimes #Holding on #Hurts 
#More than #Letting #go #Nojoto 
#Unsaid #Story..........
b5c8c64d90b5bfebca4beabfa585151b

Soni jha

सामने मंज़िल थी और, मुझे लौटना था, 
कि साहिल पे पहुँच जाती, 
मगर घर समंदर था। #letting #go

11 Love

5d0c2e26653f5c09a8bdeb606f1e7053

Abhiraj Jaiswal

Love which is left some where from my
Life..
Which is not letting me sleep at the ni8
Time which is gone from my
Life
Which is not letting me sleep at the ni8
Life  died some where
Which is not letting me sleep all ni8
Every thing just /\/\/ like my nevers before
Which is gone straight like-------this which is never before

1 Love

adbb0135a1c6db3b48dbd146c75f8634

Shreyansh Shreshth

LETS BREAKUP
The boys who gave you everything, the boy who stayed by your side through your good days and your bad, the boy who was always there for you, the boy who loves you unconditionally. Yea, it’s me.

I just want to say thank you. Thanks for being my love, I wouldn’t want anyone else but you to be it. Thanks. If it weren’t for you I would not know what it means to love someone so deeply.

We were so wrong, it was wrong to begin with. I don’t blame you for not seeing me in your future and breaking up with me. To be honest, I am not ready for that commitment yet. We are complete opposite of each other and we both were not what the other wanted. Perhaps because it was wrong did it make it right. I am surprised we made it this far; i did not plan on falling for you, but i did.
And because i love you, i am not upset about our break up. I am willing to step aside and let you find your true love. It doesn’t hurt that when i said i love you, you didn’t say it back. It’s ok. I just want you to be happy. I wish you well. I hope you find your true love soon.

What happened between us was bittersweet. I will look back at it one day and smile, but for now, I’m going to try to let go. It hurts, but i know with time, I’ll be fine.
Please know that i will always love you and care about you. You will always have a spot in my heart. You will always be my sweet pea. You are not my first, but last, and the father of my child, our child.Sadly, it was not meant to be, you and me, and you, me, and our child, we are not meant to be. After the miscarriage, our baby is now an angel.

Our little angel is up in heaven,protecting you.Please take care.
I’m letting go
I’m letting go because I have to. One day I’ll be strong enough to love again. I am strong. We both deserve better. #nojoto #writer #breakup

6 Love

222593c7aa2a2f713a6699b2cbc9ef55

Mr.Looser

I am sorry for cheating myself, for cheating with  you everyone. I am sorry for letting me go in the world of darkness where no one was. I am sorry for humiliating myself my dreams my friends my parents my teachers. I am sorry for not trying to grow up. I am sorry for getting lowered in my own eyes. I am sorry for abusing myself. I am sorry for not being with me when needed truly. I am sorry for being unexpressive. I am sorry...I am so sorry for creating a problem that isn't there. . I am sorry for being lazy, useless, hopeless, untidy, Careless( in fact I am sorry for being great example of every negative adjective). I am sorry for being unworthy. I am sorry for not loving myself. I am sorry coz; sometimes I say stupid things, which are not valid. I am sorry for being selfish, impatient, sometimes I am little difficult to control.
 I am sorry for laughing at disable people.(People who laugh at the disabled are usually bullies and cowards.)I am sorry I have bullied small kids.
 I am sorry for laughing sometimes when there was no joke. I am sorry because I judge people by their looks ,skin,ascents,dresses etc. coz I feel that FINE FEATHER MAKES FINE BIRD.  
I am sorry for being negative. I am sorry for installing negative thoughts in my companions. I am sorry for being extremely harsh with everyone. I am sorry for being very irritating, violent etc. I am sorry for not replying texts and calls of my friends. I am sorry for disrespecting their feelings .You all have genuinely loved and cared for me. I am sorry for breaking your hopes expectations. I am sorry that I have not given love and care in return to you. I am sorry for all the vulgar talks. I am sorry I have given unwanted and undeserved titles to  people . I  am sorry if I have hurt you when I tried to create fun. I am sorry for holding grudge of some peoples. . I am sorry for letting you all down. I am sorry for all heartbreaks. . I am sorry for being party spoiler. I am  sorry coz I talk loudly with my elders. I am sorry friends I have pushed you everybody from my life because I am sad from long time. I don’t know exact reason but I just felt that I must push them away, then only I will get peace( and feeling of being lovable). I am sorry, so sorry. It was very foolish act from me. In the process my all richness was gone away with you everyone. Now I feel like poorest in the world. I am sorry for holding grudge against people. I am sorry for bossing. I am sorry coz I have shouted angrily on
 others. I am sorry coz I have talk behind back about so many people(list of persons .is quit long) to add spicy flavor in stories. Cowards talk behind your back, but someone with courage and who actually has respect for you (whether they like you or not) will tell you to your face. I am sorry for hurting by my words. I am sorry I have feared to talk with many of you. I’ve just stopped talking and started ignoring instead of being open and honest.i have just keep bottling my feelings inside.

In short ‘If my words, my actions, my mistakes, my fault whether direct or indirect, my responses, my reaction, my behavior have hurt you, I am sorry.’

2 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification