tags

Best Colour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Colour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 233 Followers
  • 931 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#HumBolenge #Colour #racism
#Nojoto
#nojotonews
#nojotohindi @indira @priy@ dube¥ @Priya Gour @Antima Jain @Anurag Rajput @Prashant Kumar Tiwari @siyaaa🖤 @Amita Tiwari🎤✍️🎸 @J P Lodhi. @Saurav Tiwari @Pankaj Singh @Devwritesforyou

245 Love
17.5K Views

"हम रंग ढूंढते रह गए और कुछ लोगों ने उसी समय गिरगिट की तरह रंग बदल लिए -- Aashima Khan"

हम रंग ढूंढते रह गए और कुछ लोगों ने 
उसी समय गिरगिट की तरह रंग बदल लिए

--  Aashima Khan

#Happy_holi #2020 #Aashi #nojoto #Colour #Change #Thinking #Reality

@aman6.1

148 Love
3 Share

"#DearZindagi The Happiness is the purity of a happy soul. It shows the beauty of the mind on face. If There is a colour of happiness.. Then it almost match to the colour of the face of My Mom . It also can be as sparkfull as my Dad's eyes after seeing my bright future. It means ..... The colour of the happiness is ... A Great Love ....like my Mom Does. and A Strong Fath .....like my Dad has. #happiness"

#DearZindagi The Happiness is the  purity  of a happy soul.
 It shows the beauty of the mind on face.
If There is a colour of happiness..
Then it almost match to the colour of the face
of My Mom .
It also can be as sparkfull as my Dad's eyes after seeing my bright future.   
 It means .....
The colour of the happiness is ...
A Great Love ....like my Mom Does.
and
A Strong Fath .....like my Dad has.
#happiness

#nojoto #Happiness #completethelines
#thought #Love #Faith #colourofhappiness
#Poet #Soul @Satyaprem @Dalchand @Sarda Singh @Ritum Mishra @sapna chavan

133 Love
4 Share

"The colour of Happiness I believe is just like the colour of water. Crystalline clear that can't hide anything, just like the feelings of your heart when you are truly happy. It's the colour of dew drops, just like these Pearls your eyes sparkle with joy when you're in a Blissful state of happiness."

The colour of Happiness 
I believe is just like the colour of water. 
Crystalline clear that can't hide anything, just like the feelings of your heart when you are truly happy.

It's the colour of dew drops, just like these Pearls your eyes sparkle with joy when you're in a Blissful state of happiness.

#QandA #colourofhappiness
#nojoto #nojotoenglish

124 Love
10 Share

#Love #Colour

122 Love