tags

Best become Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best become Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to become a freelance writer.

• 265 Followers
  • 1937 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"जीवन,कितना अजीब.. कितना विस्तृत,कितना संछेपित कोई विचलित,कोई हर्षित कोई जीवन में संकुचित जीवन डगर पर चलता हर पथिक कोई जीवन श्रम में थकित देख जीवन के रंग हजार,,, मन मेरा हो रहा विचलित ईश्वर हैं जब सबके,, तो क्युँ? हम सब अमीर-गरीब में विभाजित मैंने देखा इस जग में, सब के जीवन में संघर्ष अंकित "चल चला चल"राही.. हम भी पथिक,जग भी पथिक इस जग में हम सभी "अन्जानी राह के पथिक""

जीवन,कितना अजीब..
कितना विस्तृत,कितना संछेपित
कोई विचलित,कोई हर्षित
कोई जीवन में संकुचित
जीवन डगर पर चलता हर पथिक
कोई जीवन श्रम में थकित
देख जीवन के रंग हजार,,,
मन मेरा हो रहा विचलित
ईश्वर हैं जब सबके,,
तो क्युँ? हम सब 
अमीर-गरीब में विभाजित
मैंने देखा इस जग में,
सब के जीवन में संघर्ष अंकित
"चल चला चल"राही..
हम भी पथिक,जग भी पथिक
इस जग में हम सभी 
"अन्जानी राह के पथिक"

#when#Life#become#critical# pooja negi# @"गुमनाम" @Suman Zaniyan @Saurav Tiwari @Varsha Singh Baghel(शिल्पी)

17 Love

"Revenge By destroying me , if you think you will escape Just wait a minute.... l mayn't be the best but believe me l can be worst for you"

Revenge By destroying me , if you think 
you will escape
Just wait a minute....
l mayn't be the best 
but believe me 
l can be worst for you

#L#will#become#a#Fiend

14 Love

"Festival of lights May the Divine light of Diwali spread happiness, peace,and prosperity to you and your family! May the lights of this auspicious festival fill your life with the eternal glow. Wish you all a #HappyDeepavali"

Festival of lights 

May the Divine light of Diwali spread happiness, peace,and prosperity to you and your family! May the lights of this auspicious festival fill your life with the eternal glow. Wish you all a #HappyDeepavali

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes
#nojotodiwali #Enjoy #prosperity
#Wish #become

124 Love
1 Share

"The past Sometimes it's very difficult to get out of some thoughts , fellings , emotions that are result of some unusual happenings. It happens many times that old wind blaze out mind it's become unbearable it's become unforgettable One tries to get out of it but it seems that even every action of nature , situation , this life drama is pulling back making one reminisce that haze it's too empathetic that one wanna cry louder wanna be blank , even to forget everything , wishes to be a insane out of mind even don't wanna reminisce oneself & then comes a BUT a "but" to move forward a "but" to reminisce oneself a "but" to be sane a "but" to bear unbearable pain a "but" to LIVE AGAIN"

The past Sometimes it's very difficult to get out of some
thoughts , fellings , emotions 
that are result of some unusual happenings.
It happens many times
that old wind blaze out mind
it's become unbearable
it's become unforgettable
One tries to get out of it but it seems that even every action of nature , situation , this life drama is pulling back 
making one reminisce that haze 
it's too empathetic that one wanna cry louder
wanna be blank , even to forget everything ,
wishes to be a insane out of mind 
even don't wanna reminisce oneself
& 
then comes a
BUT
a "but" to move forward
a "but" to reminisce oneself
a "but" to be sane
a "but" to bear unbearable pain
a "but" to LIVE AGAIN

#Past #me

63 Love

"Articulating The True Worth of Life I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success. Accept your destiny and go ahead with your life. Although if you are not destined to become a great leader but what you are destined to become is not yet revealed now. However, it is Predetermined !! Forget the failure you had, as it was much essential to lead you to your destined path. Search, insted, for the true purpose of your existence... And surrender yourself to the wish of GOD !! AMEN!! ---- Sourav ----"

Articulating The True Worth of Life

I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.

Accept your destiny and go ahead with your life. Although if you are not destined to become a great leader but what you are destined to become is not yet revealed now. However, it is Predetermined !! Forget the failure you had, as it was much essential to lead you to your destined path. Search, insted, for the true purpose of your existence... 

And surrender yourself to the wish of GOD !!

AMEN!!

---- Sourav ----

#Lifes_Worth

13 Love