Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leaving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leaving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about leaving someone you love, poems about leaving someone you love, leaving you alone quotes, quotes about people leaving you, quotes about leaving home and family,

• 110 Followers
  • 325 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Md Malik

#leaving life

read more
mute video

Md Malik

mute video

SID

Nature Quotes Is it just me
Or seperation
No matter how many times
Make tears to topple down ur cheeks
Leaving the home for studies, work 
or anything
No matter how many times it happens
It hits and breaks some fragile part

©SID #NatureQuotes #fragile #break #seperation #leaving #home

Poet Maddy

तुम हमारे दिल में रहकर भी, दिल तोड़ने की बात करते हो......... #Live#Heart#breaking#Left#Conversation#leaving........ #Poetry

read more
तुम हमारे दिल में रहकर भी,
दिल तोड़ने की बात करते हो.........
हमने तुम्हारे लिए छोड़ा सबको,
तुम हमें छोड़ने की बात करते हो.....

©Poet Maddy तुम हमारे दिल में रहकर भी,
दिल तोड़ने की बात करते हो.........
#Live#Heart#Breaking#Left#Conversation#Leaving........

Poet Maddy

कुछ ऐसा हुआ है हम पर, उसके छोड़ कर जाने का असर....... #effect#leaving#tealover#Drink#alcohol#BAR...........

read more
कुछ ऐसा हुआ है हम पर,
उसके छोड़ कर जाने का असर.......
हम जैसे चाय के शौकीन भी,
अब मयखानों में जाम पीते हैं.........

©Poet Maddy कुछ ऐसा हुआ है हम पर,
उसके छोड़ कर जाने का असर.......
#Effect#Leaving#TeaLover#Drink#Alcohol#Bar...........

VIRAT KOHLI FAN CLUB

#story #leaving nojoto Aradhya.555 #Last #suspense

read more
mute video

Haseena Dudekula

Now that you are leaving,
Hope to never see you again...
Dear failure!!! #yqbaba
#yopowrimo
#leaving
#secondchallenge

Haseena Dudekula

Now that you are leaving,
please make sure to
take your time 
next year,
dear summer ! #leaving
#yqbaba
#yopowrimo
#secondchallenge

Aady

I can't..... Sure you can!!! Here's how it goes, "Girl, I don't wanna see you anymore. Girl, I don't love you anymore". "Girl.......I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone. Not your friends. Not your family. But you leave me. So I'm asking you, if you don't see a future for us, if you're not in this.....then please, please just end #ignorance #unrequitedlove

read more
If you want to breakup with me so you can see other women, just do it. Don't tell me that you met another woman. Just end it if that's what you want. 

I can't..... 

Sure you can!!! Here's how it goes, "Girl, I don't wanna see you anymore. Girl, I don't love you anymore".

"Girl.......I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone. Not your friends. Not your family. But you leave me. So I'm asking you, if you don't see a future for us, if you're not in this.....then please, please just end

Barshu Kumar

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification