Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bithional added to soap acts as, acts of service love language long distance, labour welfare acts and rights, acts of kindness quotes, acts of faith quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 76 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lalitha_l2

#womanequality love life #Pain #feelings #Emotions thoughts #acts

read more
mute video

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

Devansh Desai

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #acts #withher #companionship #yqtales #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know I'll have shot myself in the foot
if I start to act, for you have seen each 
shade and tint of me I didn't even know existed.
And what will make this furthermore embarrassing is you'll always wait for it to dawn on me that I've been made! What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #acts #withher #companionship #yqtales #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Zoya Shaik

As we grow old,
We come to know,
Who truly cares,
And who nicely acts... #grow #cares #acts #fact #yqbaba #yqenglish #zoya_eqs #littlethings

Muskaan Gupta

galtii kisii ki bhi ho kisano ka saman jaroori hai...... poetry by@look.insidw.yourself voice:-मुस्कान #Kisan#farmer#Love#acts#goverments#odiences#Like#share

read more
mute video

Pragya Jha

Respect for each other is the strongest bridge in a relationship ♥️ #Acting #acts #Relationships #relationshipgoals #Love #LoveStory #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Anshu Raj

#Kuch bheege alfaz apni kalm se #Selfishboys

read more
EveryBody Acts Like He Needs A Girlfriend.... But NoBody Acts Like She Needs A Wife 
.....!!! #kuch bheege alfaz apni kalm se #Selfishboys

Ashok Kumar

read more
Because of the diverse conditions of humans, it happens that some acts are virtuous to some people, as appropriate and suitable to them, while the same acts are immoral for others, as inappropriate to them.

Adwait Vats

religionpoemquotesAdwaitvatsnojotonojotoenglishnojotopoetrynojotohindishayari

read more
Religion:

If you use religion to make yourself a person of integrity,
If you use religion to put checks and balances on yourself,
You are on the right path- the water you are using is healthy.

If you use a religion to descriminate others to be bad ,
If you use religion to justify your acts of violence towards others ,

If you use religion to force " singular thinking" on a " pluralistic society",
If you use religion to backup your acts of destruction of the ecosystem,

You are on the wrong path- the water you are using is poisoned!

If you need Religion,faith,or belief
Let it guide you to be a better person ,

Let it not blind you to deny others right to have a different religion or believe or not to believe!

Keep in mind: Atheism is also a religion.
Grow up beyond your close mindedness 😇 #religion#poem#quotes#Adwaitvats#nojoto#nojotoenglish#nojotopoetry#nojotohindi#shayari

Rishi

Your life is sad? Feeling alone? Are you in parts? Do you feel hallow in your heart? Then wear a pair of shoes Yes, wear shoes; just not on your feet, but on your thoughts. Before, thoughts in your mind starts running and make you feel lost. Wear a pair of shoes on it. Make sure the walk of your thoughts are comfortable for your mind. Just as you have different shoes for various occasion same way there should be a pair for your thoughts.

read more
 Your life is sad?
Feeling alone?
Are you in parts?
Do you feel hallow in your heart?
Then wear a pair of shoes
Yes, wear shoes; just not on your feet, but on your thoughts. 
Before, thoughts in your mind starts running and make you feel lost. Wear a pair of shoes on it. 
Make sure the walk of your thoughts are comfortable for your mind. Just as you have different shoes for various occasion same way there should be a pair for your thoughts.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification