tags

Best Conversation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

176 Stories- Find the Best Conversation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about conversation between two friends, english speaking conversation, conversation meaning in hindi.

• 69 Followers
  • 176 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"He :- Oye kya hua?? She :- Kuch nhi. He :- Are bol na, yu muh Ku fulla Rakha hai? She :- Aaj na, mera yuhi bewajh mood off hai. He :- Pulled her close and hug her saying "Mere Nutanki" and pulled her cheeks. ❤️ Aaradhya ❤️"

He :- Oye kya hua??

She :- Kuch nhi.

He :- Are bol na, yu muh Ku fulla Rakha hai?

She :- Aaj na, mera yuhi bewajh mood off hai.

He :- Pulled her close and hug her saying "Mere 
         Nutanki" and pulled her cheeks.

❤️ Aaradhya ❤️

#nutanki #khayal #Mood #Fun #cutecouple #HeAndShe #Conversation #dramebaaz

18 Love

#Evil 🙊 #Broken #own #Promise #ThreeMagicalWord 😅
How many times have you broken your own promises that define your state of mind. If you start counting the same, either you'll be surprised or you'll know the exact cost of repentance in self-deceit. Think twice before! 🤔

I have never dropped in my life, but am growing slowly, that's why I haven't yet felt uncomfortable even once.

It's the broad base that never counts, as long as its ⚔️ thinnest sharp edge can make a louder sound! Habile?

⚔️♒⛔😈⛔😈⛔😈⛔😈⛔😈⛔😈⛔😈⛔♒⚔️
#Conversation #Break #patience 💔 #onceuponatime #cost #repentance #Surprise #notverycomfortable 😎🧘💓🕉️

11 Love

"2 Years of Nojoto Not our daily conversation are interesting But Now that boring conversation are making my days interesting with your memories..."

2 Years of Nojoto Not our daily conversation
 are interesting
But
Now that boring conversation are making 
my days interesting with 
your memories...

41 Love
1 Share

""I will never change. Even if the world will leave you. I will never do. I love you." Read the old archived conversation."

"I will never change. 
Even if the world will 
leave you. I will never do.
I love you."

Read the old archived conversation.

Everything changed like season😊.
(comments will be highly appreciated)❣️❣️❣️

#nojotoenglish #nojotoworld #nojototales #nojoto #tales #changes #Stories #Broken #Love #fakesmile #Conversation.

34 Love

#Emotionalmoment #Childhood #Learning #enjoylife
Childhood is a divine learning experience, even many of us fail to understand after getting maturity - vision 🚫!
🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘
#8wordchildhood #8wordfriendship #Divine 💞💫👯 #Learning #Conversation #withoutwords #Language #thesongsofmylife #Beautiful #Heartbeat 💓🌈🎶
🌈🎶🧚🕉️

43 Love