tags

Best Conversation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Conversation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about conversation between two friends, english speaking conversation, conversation meaning in hindi.

• 106 Followers
  • 238 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"He : finally we are able to be in front of each other! She: hmmmm.... I was eagerly waiting for this moment . It's been long time... of chatting video calls and voice calls. He: but you looks diffrent ,when I saw you on screen ... but now you are so different..beyond my imagination. She : don't try to be flirty . He: no,no,really ! I mean it .you looks different in pictures. I cant recognise you from your pictures you have send me . She : that was beauty camera you should know it . Means you came to meet a beautiful girl ...(pause) "I know you are beautiful by heart " & I came here to see that innocent beautiful heart only !" "I'm sorry this might be very quick but I'm in love with you ! I love the way you cared for me , thinks of me , trying to make me feel special , I'm your accessory (raazdaar) , I wanna spend my whole life with you ...... will you be mine forever and ever baby ?"(on his knees) She : "Yeah , Love you too! I never thought my dream will come true someday , you are like a dream to me dear , it's been 4 years to know you ..... but this first meeting becomes the memorable moment for me . (Hugged him tightly), take me with you my love ....." He : "wowwwww, you are a great writer ! we will do this play only , with the title "A journey of love from online life to reality " (everyone clapped for the title ) She : (sighs)" I hope you will understand my feelings someday " She just smiled and went away . -Anshula Thakur 💕"

He : finally we are able to be in front of each other!
She: hmmmm.... I was eagerly waiting for this moment .
It's been long time... of chatting video calls and voice calls. 
He: but you looks diffrent ,when I saw you on screen ... 
but now you are so different..beyond my imagination. 
She : don't try to be flirty .
He: no,no,really ! I mean it .you looks different in pictures. 
I cant recognise you from your pictures you have send me .
She : that was beauty camera you should know it .
Means you came to meet a beautiful girl 
...(pause)
"I know you are beautiful by heart "
& I came here to see that innocent beautiful heart only !"
"I'm sorry this might be very quick but I'm in love with you !
I love the way you cared for me , thinks of me , trying to make me feel special , I'm your accessory (raazdaar) ,
I wanna spend my whole life with you ......
will you be mine forever and ever baby ?"(on his knees)
She : "Yeah , Love you too! I never thought my dream will come true someday , you are like a dream to me dear , it's been 4 years to know you .....
but this first meeting becomes the memorable moment for me .
(Hugged him tightly), take me with you my love ....."
He : "wowwwww,  you are a great writer ! 
we will do this play only , with the title 
"A journey of love from online life to reality "
(everyone clapped for the title ) 
She : (sighs)" I hope you will understand my feelings someday " 
She just smiled and went away .

-Anshula  Thakur 💕

#First_Meeting #chatting #someone #nojotoquotesforall #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #nojotowritersclub #Conversation #Questions #answers

179 Love

#humakhan#tauret#Conversation

77 Love

"No messages No phone calls No Conversation But still every Profile picture was saved."

No messages
No phone calls 
No Conversation 

But still every 
Profile picture was saved.

Yes
#nojotoenglish :#nojoto #message #Calls :#Conversation :#profilepicture #Love :#missyou

21 Love

"Some times u are looking so mysterious 🤔🤔🤔 But m able to listen ur conversation between u & ur emotions🙂🙂 A lots of hidden secrets exist behind ur true identity.😘😘 I want to be ur mysterious in ur life 😍😍😍"

Some times u are looking so mysterious
🤔🤔🤔
But m able to listen ur conversation
between u & ur emotions🙂🙂
A lots of hidden secrets exist behind ur true identity.😘😘
I want to be ur mysterious in ur life
😍😍😍

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotolife #Mysterious #Hidden
#Conversation #sushmathakur
#nojotofeelings

205 Love

"Last night I was reading our old conversation...... and suddenly............ I realized U never messaged me u always replied mine 😭😭😭😭"

Last night I was reading our old  conversation......
and suddenly............
I realized

U never messaged me 
u always replied mine
😭😭😭😭

#Conversation

49 Love
2 Share