Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tribal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tribal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about majority of tribal population in india are, kunavaram tribal village on the hills, tribal dance quotes, tribal quotes, quotes on tribal culture,

• 18 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

s painkra

mute video

shashank वद"नाम"

State Museum of Tribal and Folk Art Khajuraho,आदिवर्त लोक एवं जनजातीय संग्रहालय - Museums of India #Adivart #Tribal #Folk #Art #museum #Khajuraho #TribalArtMuseum #Khajuraho #Art #tribalart #Society

read more
mute video

Sandesh

mute video

Vanraj Tabiyad

करौंदा, करमदा (कमदा- भीली में) कमदा अभी पके हुए है! ⭐ कमदा भूख को बढ़ाता है। पित्त को शांत करता है। ⭐ प्यास रोकता है और दस्त को बंद करता है। ⭐ सूखी खाँसी होने पर कमदा की पत्तियो के रस का सेवन लाभकरी है। पूरी जानकारी Facebook पर देखे।👇 #Society #Tribal #Johar #Native #Adivasi #Bheel

read more
mute video

Vanraj Tabiyad

जंगली फल बैल (बिलु) 🍊 गर्मी से राहत के लिए, पेट की बीमारी का ख़ास ईलाज.......... पका हुआ फल खा सकते हैं और इसका शराबत बनाकर भी पी सकते हैं। #tribesofindia #Tribe #tribalchief #triballife #Tribal #Tribes #nojato #Teach #Adivasi #TribalLifeStyle #समाज

read more
mute video

Tribal people

#IPL matches CG #Tribal #न्यूज़

read more
mute video

Hajira

A girl can't reach the age of 18-21 peacefully before the world around her aim to matchmake her..and if the girl doesn't agree with their antics, the society claim that she must be in love with someone inferior to their family's name. 
Well, why don't you put yourself in the girl's shoes and reflect? 
Isn't a girl a human too, just like a man? Isn't she allowed to have dreams and goals in life to pursue just like men do? Doesn't she have the right to choose her path of life?  

If she doesn't agree to tie the knot yet, it does NOT mean that she's in love with someone. Give the girl a break. She is just not mentally and physically ready to take on the role and responsibilities of being a wife yet. 

Marriage isn't about being matchmaked and living with a guy in life. That's called being 'roommates'. 
Marriage is the fusion of two hearts and souls, vowing to love and live deeply, against all odds.

I don't understand why, in this society, girls are still not getting the right to choose when she can marry. 

#TribalTruths

-H.  #tribal

Royal Collection

mute video

Tarun Vij भारतीय

बागी हूं मगर सच्चा हूं, इसीलिए शायद जिंदा हूं...
इमारतों के जंगल में रहने वाला, इंसान मैं जंगली हूं...
सभ्य आदिवासी, शहरों में रहने वाला...
मैं शहरी आदीवासी हूं...

I'm a Rebel, I am true, that's I am alive...
Lives in the forest of concrete, I'm a wild human...
I am a tribal, that lives in urban jungles called cities,
I'm The Urban Tribal I am #urban , I am #tribal 
I am #TheUrbanTribal
#yqbaba #yqdidi 
#like #understand 
#tarunvijभारतीय

Tarun Vij भारतीय

I am a Tribal
living an Urban Life....
Yes I am "the_urban_tribal"... #tribal #urban the urban tribal
#yqbaba #yqlike #yqfollow #likeme #followforfollow
loader