tags

Best long_distance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best long_distance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"it's little bit serious fun🤗 We hadn't been met for 11months.......then One day I had to go to met her😍 और इसी खुशी और जल्दबाजी में I had lost my the most important official files/docs that could be reason of my demotion or terminate from my job. I had searched those files for whole day.........alongwith my colleagues. And I missed my train that day😥🤐 ~P_P #Long_Distance"

it's little bit serious fun🤗
We hadn't been met for 11months.......then
One day I had to go to met her😍
और इसी खुशी और जल्दबाजी में
I had lost my the most important official files/docs that could be reason of my demotion or terminate from my job. I had searched those files for whole day.........alongwith my colleagues.
And I missed my train that day😥🤐
~P_P
#Long_Distance

That was the day after my B'day when I'd planned to meet her❤️
but..........😶😶
#Love #longdistance

13 Love

"Long_Distance Relationship...... -Pious -Patience -Extreme Faith -Loyality -Honesty -Helpless Sometime -No Lust"

Long_Distance Relationship......

-Pious
-Patience
-Extreme Faith
-Loyality
-Honesty 
-Helpless Sometime
-No Lust

#long_distance #pious #no_lust #patience #honesty #Loyality #helpless_Sometime #Faith_extreme My Soulmate @Roohan #Aliya_Roohan #together_forever #no_one_can_makes_us_Apart

#Roohaniyat

12 Love

Galti hum dono se hote hai maf hum ek dusre ko kar dete hai thodra sa.....#Azeem #my_love #Azmeeka #sadlove #long_distance

20 Love
1 Share

"Her scent is enough for me to continue my breath"

Her scent is enough for me to continue my breath

#Love #long_distance #Relationships #Nojoto

14 Love

"It was her 20th birthday. All his 19 gifts reached her but the 20th one was late as always. After traveling for a day there he was at 1a.m #long_distance #NojotoQuote"

It was her 20th birthday.

All his 19 gifts reached her but the 20th one was late as always.

After traveling for a day there he was at 1a.m 

#long_distance

#NojotoQuote

#Quote
#Nojoto
#long_distance
#kalpanaagarwal

34 Love