Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best surgery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best surgery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bariatric surgery cost in india, after and before plastic surgery, prayer for healing after surgery and strength for a friend, plastic surgery before and after of bollywood heroines, heart surgery quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

truly Indian......

bhukmaro....... #surgery #Surgeries #beware #plzdolike Suditi Jha Disha –Varsha Shukla Divyanshi Singh Anuradha Sharma #suspense

read more
mute video

Adn

mute video

Chitra Iyer

life love #surgery #brokenness

read more

Life is a surgeon setting right our brokenness and love is the surgery performed everytime humans break themselves.. #life #love #surgery #brokenness

Dr. Ernest Salami

If you know my story, you're just one step from understanding this... #surgery #savinglives #medicine #Pain #healing

read more
She bleeds me,
yet, heals me.
There on the 
operating couch
lies her playground.
"It's a goal!"
anytime her knife 
goes in deep 
to dig out death 
and implant life.
She is my pain,
yet, my inspiration.
She is the surgeon.
She is me. ❤ If you know my story, you're just one step from  understanding this...
#surgery #savinglives #medicine #pain #healing

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Wearing that beautiful long gown 
Getting ready for that special moment 
She is all prepared for her first surgery as a surgeon! My first try at #triveni #surgery #love #yqbaba #yqqoutes #yqwriters #yqdidi #yqpostman

Sherlock Doyle

Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation. #Surgeon #surgery #patient #Murder #Lie #complications #accident #crime

read more
I like my job as a surgeon, but I don't like to tell the patient's family that they died due to complications during the surgery.

I fear that someone will
figure out that the complications weren't accidents. Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation.

#surgeon #surgery #patient #murder #lie #complications #accident #crime
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification