tags

Best Watch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Watch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about apple watch, apple watch series 5, movies to watch.

• 214 Followers
  • 1222 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Congratulations!!
We always appreciate the hard work you do. Your talent has won our heart and the Special Mention too. Heartiest congratulations on your success.

Winners of
#KalHoNaHo Challenge ❤ :-

1._heartbeat _poetry_
Watch her story now :-

591 Love
51.6K Views
25 Share

Congratulations!!
We always appreciate the hard work you do. Your talent has won our heart and the Special Mention too.
Heartiest congratulations on your success.

Winners Of
#OpenPoetryWriting Challenge ❤ :-

1. Hamza Bilaal Saahil
Watch his story now:-

436 Love
55.9K Views
14 Share

"Nojoto Advertisement"

Nojoto Advertisement

#Nojoto #Advertisement hehe #please #Watch #thankful to #nojoto #Love #you #nojoto #Ma

176 Love
4.5K Views
1 Share

""

"It was our last meeting Yes!! That day I didn't forget yet, when ur mouth says something else which is not in your heart. I still remember everything of that 7th July, and really before meet u I know it's may be last forever for me. & really I still didn't forget that Smile on my Face with worried heart which is beating faster than usual, coz I perfectly understood that I getting cheated from last few years."

It was our last meeting Yes!!
That day I didn't forget yet, when ur mouth says something else which is not in your heart.
I still remember everything of that 7th July, and really before meet u I know it's may be last forever for me.
& really I still didn't forget that Smile on my Face with worried heart which is beating faster than usual, coz I perfectly understood that I getting cheated from last few years.

सब याद है तेरे झिझकना, तेरी तेजी सांसो का गर्माहट, तेरी चुराती नज़रे, तेरा मुकरना सब ताजा है आज भी|
#shreyaag #dhanbad #parkmarket #hirapur #norevenge #movedon #Watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #writersofinstagram #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficials

173 Love
3 Share

Wait is Over !! 😊
presenting...
Winners of Teri Meri Kahaani Challenge ❤ :-
Congratulations !!!

1. Prita चतुर्वेदी
Watch Her Story Now :
https://nojoto.com/post/dc04123ae70a71246f2fb2213e171f13

148 Love
2.6K Views
3 Share