tags

Best happened Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best happened Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 60 Followers
  • 518 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"When we first met, nothing special happened . My heartbeat pauses for a moment only ."

When we first met, nothing special happened .
My heartbeat pauses for a moment only .

#nothing #special #happened .
#my #Heartbeat #Pauses #for #a #Moment.

80 Love
1 Share

"Things end up like Everything happened like nothing happened.. Now its a chaos about how to react?"

Things end up like

Everything happened like nothing happened..
Now its a chaos about how to react?

28 Love
2 Share

"Sometimes, I wonder...I didn't do anything special for you yet you accepted my proposal in one day. Although that night was the longest one for me. You told me you thought whole night & said"yes" to me by saying- "let's do this" People say love happens not done but... may be love happens but you were yourself love so you happened to me & that's why i wonder sometimes... You happened to me or love happened to me - Sachin"

Sometimes, I wonder...I didn't do anything special for you
yet you accepted my proposal in one day. Although that night was the longest one for me. You told me you thought whole night & said"yes" to me by saying- "let's do this"
People say love happens not done but...
may be love happens but you were yourself love so you happened to me & that's why i wonder sometimes...
You happened to me or love happened to me
- Sachin

You happened to me or love?

81 Love

"Untold love between a brother and sister. Please read the caption for full story...."

Untold love between a brother and sister. 
Please read the caption for full story....

It was me and my sister who always get scoldings from our dad and beatings from our mom. One day we both were fighting with each other and arguing for a long time, suddenly a miracle happened is nothing but usually our dad won't beat us. But unfortunately we both got nice beatings from dad. And the special moment at that situation is that it wasn't much painful to us and also we didn't feel sad. Because we have never seen our dad with such kind of annoying face and that annoying face made us to

11 Love
3 Share

"#OpenPoetry Mom used to wake me up for school. She made sure i finished my tiffin full. Now i don't get time for breakfast somedays. Like it just happened yesterday. I want to go there where my pockets of half pants were full with marbles. Those marbles were as precious as treasure. Where did not the smile just come from the face. Where just a coin of buck was able to make my day. Like it just happened yesterday. Time took my childhood. And life, you are taking my childishness by giving me commonsense. I laugh by remembering that i used to cry on silly things. And i cry by remembering that i used to laugh on silly things. I have lots of memories of my childhood that no one can take away. Because like it just happened yesterday. unnecessary feelings"

#OpenPoetry Mom used to wake me up for school.
She made sure i finished my tiffin full.
Now i don't get time for breakfast somedays.
Like it just happened yesterday.

I want to go there where my pockets of half pants were full with marbles.
Those marbles were as precious as treasure.
Where did not the smile just come from the face.
Where just a coin of buck was able to make my day.
Like it just happened yesterday.

Time took my childhood.
And life, you are taking my childishness by giving me commonsense.
I laugh by remembering that i used to cry on silly things.
And i cry by remembering that i used to laugh on silly things.
I have lots of memories of my childhood that no one can take away.
Because like it just happened yesterday.

unnecessary feelings

#OpenPoetry @Indeevar Joshi @Deepika Dubey @Shruti Jaiswal @Reshmi Panda Official R.J Manish Jaiswal

37 Love