tags

Best convo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best convo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Dont miss on beautiful opprtununities because of your past💭 This time everything could be different💥 Find the right people, Look for a change and better things will come your way..Find your way through it..❣ Seek what you need and you shall find..💫"

Dont miss on beautiful opprtununities because of your past💭 This time everything could be different💥 Find the right people, Look for a change and better things will come your way..Find your way through it..❣
Seek what you need and you shall find..💫

#Life
#tried
#Feeling
#thought
#Live
#Life
#Happy
#thought

3 Love
2 Share

"Why is it that each night when I know I should sleep, I just end up doing something else, and the more I am alone and the more tired I get, the more my depression takes over my thoughts. I'm able to fight it during the day, when there are others around, I have to fake it, so to say. But alone, at night, I can't do anything, my thoughts catch me and drown me."

Why is it that each night when I know I should sleep, I just end up doing something else, and the more I am alone and the more tired I get, the more my depression takes over my thoughts.
I'm able to fight it during the day, when there are others around, I have to fake it, so to say. But alone, at night, I can't do anything, my thoughts catch me and drown me.

#thought
#Love
#deeep
#convo
#hurts
#Pain
#Night
#Dark

4 Love
1 Share

"When pen and paper talk, Paper: Hi, friend what's new today? Pen: Nothing .. Paper: Why, what happened? Pen: People don't use me anymore. I am sad. Paper: Did people throw you? Pen: They stopped using me.They are Tech savy, they use smartphones now. Paper: I know. it's digital India. After all, padhega India toh badhega India.."

When pen and paper talk,
Paper: Hi, friend what's new today?
Pen: Nothing ..
Paper: Why, what happened?
Pen: People don't use me anymore. I am sad.
Paper: Did people throw you?
Pen: They stopped using me.They are Tech savy, they use smartphones now.
Paper: I know. it's digital India. After all, padhega India toh badhega India..

#convo#pen#vs#paper

16 Love
1 Share

"My- "I wanna be left alone" wants Your- "I am here for you""

My- "I wanna be left alone"
wants
Your- "I am here for you"

#alone
#convo
#Nojoto

16 Love

"She: " I was also there in the pic, he just asked about the girl standing beside me" Again She, Not his fault. Afterall we were just classmates..."

She: " I was also there in the pic, he just asked about the girl standing beside me"

Again She,
Not his fault. Afterall we were just classmates...

She
#She
#convo
#Nojoto

17 Love