Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best septemberendedlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best septemberendedlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 38 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Here is your first prompt. Check my pinned post for examples. #yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The failed hope of meeting you... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Here is your first prompt. Check my pinned post for examples. 

#yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

Oh, simile is my speciality. Excited for this. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That unfinished poem
In the back of my notebook
Meant for great things
But interrupted by life. Oh, simile is my speciality. Excited for this.

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Seema Sharma

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Here is your first prompt. Check my pinned post for examples. #yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is saying that welcome the new month with new hopes and positivity... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
Our unheard locution,
unspoken and unattempted,
but never started...
 Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

cressy adoline

#voidfeeling #GoWithTheFlow Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Here is your first prompt. Check my pinned post for examples. #yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A confusing and mesmerizing spell
Which neither kept me relaxed nor
Excited, drag me over its flow
Of not letting me free and give a hope
Of normalcy and sometimes a void,
 Which was so hard to overcome from!  #voidfeeling #gowiththeflow

Abhishek Latta

read more
Flash of light... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mir Sohail

read more
a toothpaste ends 
fast and furiously 
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔 Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it never arrived.
A smile appears, 
thinking about September. 
It is a pleasant month. 
But as it arrived, 
it ended like
it never arrived... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Ivyschriftsteller

Septembre ended like a bride without her groom,
It seemed like a wedding in discard with empty chairs,
Septembre is just a chronology of times and seasons.
She paved the way for a fair October. Bye September
#septemberendedlike
#yosimwrimo
#tinnyletter    
#ivyschriftsteller  #yqrestzone #restzone  #yqbaba

Shubhi Mahajan

September ended very beautifully.🤗 October is #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month. #yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike #FreshThoughts #Morning

read more
September ended like an imaginary story where God came and asked me "What do you want ?" 
I answered : God, please shower all the happiness in my life and they said "okay".
 September ended very beautifully.🤗

October is #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month.

#yqspecial #simile #septemberendedlike #freshthoughts #morning
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification