Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blacknwhite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blacknwhite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about blacknwhite, black rose love quotes, who plays the role of black panther, the long black train words, the black death words,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ramya Gunasekaran

mute video

The Dream Doodler

Practically, I can't do those little highlighting things with white. My white have been in blank, hehe. But I enjoy every little joys. So don't mistake this person to be me. :p Took out some time to make this bg on PicsArt. :D #tdd_musings #blacknwhite

read more
Would I have known the correct procedure to use white and didn't ignore it, black wouldn't have conspired to cover up my all colours. I could have highlighted pretty things rather than concealing them, apprehending they might hurt.
Now my black lies on my white and my white can't disperse. Black is my new white. Practically, I can't do those little highlighting things with white. My white have been in blank, hehe. But I enjoy every little joys. So don't mistake this person to be me. :p

Took out some time to make this bg on PicsArt. :D

#tdd_musings #blacknwhite

Madhaw Patidar 🖍

#Quotes #suave #carpediem #blacknwhite #shayri #innerthought Mehvish ali naaz Ritika suryavanshi anjali jain Lipika Jain Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 #nojotophoto

read more
 #quotes #suave #carpediem #BLACKNWHITE #shayri #innerthought 
 Mehvish ali naaz Ritika suryavanshi anjali jain Lipika Jain Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂

priya mantri

#blacknwhite

read more
Black and White  Seeds of hope lay sleeping in the night, blooming into stars when the time is right. #blacknwhite

Arun Jain

#petals #blacknwhite #Love photography # #nojotophoto

read more
 #petals #blacknwhite #love photography #

Rupi Sandhu

black and white ho gyi hai life is kadar,,,its hard to find colors other... #blacknwhite #Life

read more
 black and white ho gyi hai life is kadar,,,its hard to find colors other... #blacknWhite #life

Hemalatha G

Blustery day, it was! ©hemalatha_g #Photography #diurnal_snapshots #phone_photohraphy #blacknwhite #Trees #rain

read more
  Blustery day, it was!
©hemalatha_g
#Photography #diurnal_snapshots #phone_photohraphy #blacknwhite #trees #rain

Kartikey Pant

#bw #chai #morninglove #photography
#blacknwhite #nojoto

Pratik Mishra

#dhuan #blacknwhite
#kiss 
#nojotocuttak

Anshika Verma

Age should not have its face lifted, but it should rather teach the world to admire wrinkles as the etching of experience and the firm line of character!🙏picture2017 #monochrome #bnwphotography #blacknwhite #Photography

read more
 Age should not have its face lifted, but it should rather teach the world to admire wrinkles as the etching of experience and the firm line of character!🙏#picture2017 #monochrome #bnwphotography #blacknwhite
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification