tags

Best likeforlikes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best likeforlikes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 242 Followers
  • 1027 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Wo kethi hai ki ab mujaise nahi milegi-2 Mai uski aadat chhod du..... Use kon samjhaye aray use kon samjhaye Milta to rabb bhi nahi to kya Ibabat chhod du.."

Wo kethi hai ki ab mujaise nahi milegi-2
Mai uski aadat chhod du.....
Use kon samjhaye
aray use kon samjhaye
Milta to rabb bhi nahi to kya
Ibabat chhod du..

#Like4like #Like #Likeforlikes #lifestyle #Likeforfollow #followforfollowback #followtrain #follow #lifestyleblogger
@Sheetal Chandra Shekhar @Princesslappi @Nilambar @sapna jain ( dream)

31 Love

"-Lost poet ᪲❣"

-Lost poet   ᪲❣

#Love #Like #instagood #follow #photooftheday #Happy #Beautiful #Instagram #cute #Photography #Fashion #Life #picoftheday #Art #Family #Music #followme #Style #Nature #Beauty #Smile #Travel #bhfyp #Likes #Fun #L #Likeforlikes #friends #me #bhfyp

57 Love

#dhaage #comment #Like #follow #Share #Love #Likes #Likeforlikes #instagram #f #followme #instagood #followforfollowback #L #EXPLOREpage #Likeforfollow #photooftheday #comments #Likeforlike #followback #EXPLORE #c #Music #viral #S #Photography #insta #followers #followforfollow #Youtube #bhfyp

44 Love

#khandwa #bhopal #Motivation
#Love #Life #Shayari #Love #Poetry #Shayar #Lovequotes #urdupoetry #urdu #Quotes #Hindi #Instagram #Shayarilover #Hindishayari #Like #ishq #urdushayari #SAD #follow #SADshayari #mohabbat#Shayariquotes #Shayarilovers #twolineshayari #Shayarioftheday #Pyar #shayri #feelings #Poet #Thoughts #Life #poems #rekhta #urduquotes #Shayaries #Bollywood #Bewafa #Punjabi #pyaar #bhfyp #urdupoetryworld #followforfollowback #brokenheart #ghazal #Motivationalquotes #Likeforlikes #po

46 Love

"I was sitting 'alone' The trees were dancing, birds were singing. the breeze was smiling and The sun was about to set as it was red because it was "blushing". The moon rose at sunset as it was 'shining'. Moon said to sun while it was 'red ' I don't love you because I need you but when I am with "YOU". -Lost poet ᪲❣"

I was sitting 'alone'
The trees were dancing,
birds were singing.
the breeze was smiling
and 
The sun was about to set as it was red because it was 
"blushing".

The moon rose at sunset as it was 'shining'.
Moon said to sun while it was 'red '
I don't love you because I need you but when 
I am with "YOU".

-Lost poet   ᪲❣

#poetrycommunity #likeforlikes #lovepoems #Stories #yourquoteindia #Nojotovoice #Https #you #and #my #me #igwriterclub #igwriters #storytelling #Quote #Quotesdaily #wordgasm #indianwriters #poetsofindia #writersofindia #yourquote #wordsofwisdom #Instagram #writerscommunity #younglivingessentialoils #innervoice #Aavaaraa #ukhty#Moon#Sun

58 Love