Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best alliteration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best alliteration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about alliteration meaning in marathi, figure of speech alliteration, alliteration figure of speech, examples of alliteration, alliteration meaning and examples 140,

• 26 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

Alliteration,in the way. #alliteration #Real #realself #betrayal #Hate #poem #Poet #poetcommunity #SAD Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete #Life

read more
mute video

Rahul Sharma

The present work is a poetic alliteration with repetition of letter T. The poem is #openforcollab. Use your own alphabetic for #alliteration Use different literary styles to shape your work better. Accept #Challenge #yqbaba poetry #NAPOWRIMO #yqtales #randomthoughts

read more
The ThrisT for The TrusT 
ThrusTed me To Thrive.
Though Throbs of TruTh were Thrawn
sTill Thrilled The HearT To revive.

ofT The Thieves are ThwarTed
by ThefTs and Thuggery in The Team
TainTing TruTh and Trust makes
life a Tableau wiThouT Theme The present work is a poetic alliteration with repetition of letter T. 
The poem is #openforcollab.
Use your own alphabetic for #alliteration
Use different literary styles to shape your work better. Accept #challenge

#yqbaba #poetry #napowrimo
#yqtales #randomthoughts

Trapti

Learning #alliteration #firstattempt Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for the night. #iwaitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
one notification on my phone
that fills my face with a fresh smile
fairly to know you are fine.

And now we both wonder
why the wait was so weird 🤣

Learning #alliteration #firstattempt Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for the night. #iwaitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #yqbaba #yqquotes

Major Mystique

Dark ditches descending
Desolate demons downhill
Devils driving, diving down
Droughts of D's, pages filled #alliteration 
#poem 
#darkness

Sakshi Vashist

I don't dread the day
I distanced myself from the damaged 
I discovered the devious danger
Wasn't mine to doctor up #alliteration #rhyme #d #dangerous #devious #doctor

Sakshi Vashist

Long lost lovers
Live lives in lies
Reading long love letters  #mood #love #lost #life #letter #alliteration #YQBaba

Sakshi Vashist

#schallenge by Mahathi Anand This one was actually tough for me. You've got to write a verse with all 'S' words, minimum 10 words. I tried many times, never satisfied. This is my final version! Request readers to give it a try. I would absolutely LOVE to read more on this #Challenge Roja Anand Sara Jothi Niharika Karan Jehan B Kothari Avinash Jha Rubal Bhatia Prem Kumar Chanda Saachi Hegde Saket Garg Sakshi Garg ^if you guys have not attempted, take it up 😊 #She #listen #Smile #Stay #speak # #alliteration

read more
She said, Smile
Sincerely 
Smiled

She said, Speak
Softly
Spoke

She said, Stay
Silently
Stayed

She said, Stop
Somehow
Stopped

Stopped satisfying 
Stupid Sister
     #SChallenge by Mahathi Anand 
This one was actually tough for me. You've got to write a verse with all 'S' words, minimum 10 words. 
I tried many times, never satisfied. This is my final version!
Request readers to give it a try. I would absolutely LOVE to read more on this #challenge
Roja Anand Sara Jothi Niharika Karan Jehan B Kothari Avinash Jha Rubal Bhatia Prem Kumar Chanda Saachi Hegde Saket Garg Sakshi Garg 
^if you guys have not attempted, take it up 😊
#she #listen #smile #stay #speak  #

sanjana

It's been a long time I asked for collaborations. Who is up for this? These are the simple rules in ash tags #5words #alliteration #tonguetwister #whispersofwisdom Make it sweet. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Adeleke Adeite Thnx for invite.. I dunno whether there is any whisper of wisdom in it.. But I just gave a try.. :)

read more
Sweet symphony skillfully synchronizes sunrise.  It's been a long time I asked for collaborations. Who is up for this? These are the simple rules in ash tags #5words #alliteration #tonguetwister #whispersofwisdom 
Make it sweet.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Adeleke Adeite
Thnx for invite.. 
I dunno whether there is any whisper of wisdom in it.. But I just gave a try.. :)

Giftsy Dorcas

Alliteration: Letter *K* #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #allitgdoc #alliteration #newwritersclub knowledge #kindness

read more
Know, 
knowledge kills knots, 
kindness kindles kinship. Alliteration: Letter  *K*

#giftsydorcas #yqbaba #allitgdoc #alliteration #newwritersclub #knowledge #kindness

Giftsy Dorcas

Random ramblings: 97 Alliterate: Letter 'C' Look back at colonialism... #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3Dgdoc #allitgdoc #alliteration #Colonialism #Courage

read more
Cankers coded colossal colonials
conquered cooperative communities
cutting cordial cords
crucifying comradeship,
Courage, countered conquest, 
crushing colonial coldness. Random ramblings: 97
Alliterate: Letter 'C'
Look back at colonialism...

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3dgdoc #allitgdoc #alliteration #colonialism #courage
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification