Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best courtroom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best courtroom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny courtroom stories, best courtroom drama movies, best courtroom movies, best courtroom dramas, fairy tale courtroom,

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Asiya Shaikh

In the moonlight and glittering of stars, I am walking alongside of me, amusing with my dearest buddy, bestowed by the liberty to impose the command on orb's orbit, I decide to pamper its activities, It tends to stop, when I stop, It starts to move, when I am moving, #yqbaba #EXPLORE #courtroom #zephyr

read more
The sound of zephyr echoed to pierce 
my soul and is talking to inner me,
I could feel my presence in my shadow,
who is saying, "Don't worry, you are me",
Courtroom is set up, and it is prosecuting
against the demoniac me which has taken heed by 
barking zephyr,
battling me against me, I gaze my happenings...

(Caption please) In the moonlight and glittering of stars,
I am walking alongside of me,
amusing with my dearest buddy,
bestowed by the liberty to impose the 
command on orb's orbit, 
I decide to pamper its activities,
It tends to stop, when I stop,
It starts to move, when I am moving,

Trinayana Roy

The jury gasped...the judge was convinced...the young barrister's prayer matched the ardor in his eyes...the courtroom fell silent for a moment...and then burst into thunderous applause...the victim was acquitted of a crime which he didn't commit...case dismissed... #ardor #jury #judge #courtroom #YQbaba #YQdada #shortstory #scribbles #randomthoughts #mydiary #trinayana #YQtales #microtales

Joyjit Ghosh

A judge in the courtroom seems like a lion, though in fact it is just a tamed lion owned by the political circus. #judge #courtroom #lion #fact #tamed #owned #political #circus

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification