tags

Best Thanks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

1290 Stories- Find the Best Thanks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love 528 thanks, thanks to new year wishes, thanks for the new year wishes.

• 301 Followers
  • 1290 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

thanks nojoto app
only one day 200 follower cross
thanks thanks thanks thank you nojoto app 😊😊😊😊

41 Love

"Hum Kya Banna chate h, isse kahi jayada important h ki God Hume Kya banana chate h, apni Bari ane or God s Milne wale order ko God ka gift Mankar duniya ko dikhayiye ki apne God s Aisa Kya manga ki God bhi use n nhi kh pay. Thanks, Thanks Thanks God muje apni duniya ka important part banane k liye, apke har orders ko m apni wish mankr khud poori kroogi or apne is work s m aapke or apne relationship ko always created Karti rahoogi. yes, I m yours."

Hum Kya Banna chate h, isse kahi jayada important h ki God Hume Kya banana chate h, apni Bari ane or God s Milne wale order ko God ka gift Mankar duniya ko dikhayiye ki apne God s Aisa Kya manga ki God bhi use n nhi kh pay. 
Thanks, Thanks Thanks  God muje apni duniya ka important part banane k liye, apke har orders ko m apni wish mankr khud poori  kroogi or apne is work s m aapke or apne relationship ko always created Karti rahoogi.
yes, I m yours.

#geet with my world's archangel Michael 😇💞💖

16 Love

उसे ख़ुश रखने में ये ज़िन्दगी निकली।
बराबर कर दिया बस शुक्रिया कह कर।।

#RhythmPoetry #Thanks #Love #Maan.N #world #Feeling

12 Love

"It was not possible to, For me to not get my ass back in, Flare farts to cheaptards off ancestry, Thanks a lot for playing with my mental chemistry, Now know enough I am a bluff that's history, From your lives, I am free, aint got a drop to bleed, I lament like a child who lost everything.. So what, what do I have anyway, anything? I am dead for your egos topping, Tossing in the slaughterhouse, Of every possible definition of emotion a child, Laid onto knives, fuck the clock says nine, In the night, till the morning, fuck no place to hide, YET YOU THIS IN MIND, NO WAY SOONER I AM DYING OR CRYING, SO THANKS FOR NEVER ASKING, I AM FLYING,"

It was not possible to, For me to not get my ass back in, 
Flare farts to cheaptards off ancestry,
Thanks a lot for playing with my mental chemistry,
Now know enough I am a bluff that's history,
From your lives, I am free, aint got a drop to bleed,
I lament like a child who lost everything..
So what, what do I have anyway, anything?
I am dead for your egos topping, 
Tossing in the slaughterhouse, 
Of every possible definition of emotion a child, 
Laid onto knives, fuck the clock says nine, 
In the night, till the morning, fuck no place to hide, 
YET YOU THIS IN MIND, NO WAY SOONER I AM DYING OR CRYING, 
SO THANKS FOR NEVER ASKING, 
I AM FLYING,

Detox no. X
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode

16 Love
1 Share

"Goodbye Love So you make it over... Thank you so much for ending my efforts & hopes... To take my myths to the end... & finally to shatter down all the dreams or ifs and buts that kept me awakened... No matters it affects u or not but congratulations...you really lost me... Thanks for the reasons you create, the tears you gave & the gift of pain for my heart... Thanks alot... Do one more thing... Never come back... & Stay happy..."

Goodbye Love   So you make it over...
Thank you so much
 for ending my efforts & hopes...
To take my myths to the end...
& finally to shatter down all the dreams or
 ifs and buts that kept me awakened...
No matters it affects u or not but 
congratulations...you really lost me...
Thanks for the reasons you create,
the tears you gave
& the gift of pain for my heart...
Thanks alot...